In this episode, Tony and I discuss how to use “tea time” for healing different issues within your body. Listen in as we discuss the wide range of delicious teas that have clinical backing around areas of stress, digestion, immunity, and so much more.
Next, we have my very special guest Lisa Garr who has a popular radio program, is an author of the book Becoming Aware, and is very inspiring to many women. Listen in, as Lisa shares her story of how she suffered a traumatic brain injury and was able to heal herself, based on healing techniques.
- We discuss how tea is an overall health and beauty boost…
- Tony shares how tea is a great coffee- and stimulant-replacer…
- How ancient medicine systems have used tea, in various forms, to bring overall health to our bodies…
- I share how one of my favorite tea drinks can be requested at most cafes…
- We share other teas, including adaptogen tea, that can be incorporated into our daily beauty routines…
- Lisa shares her background and love of mountain biking and how this lead to her brain injury…
- Lisa explains what her EEG healing technique is and how she was able to heal herself…
- We talk about chemicals that are released during fear versus chemicals that are released during bliss and how this affects us…
- How meeting Barry Sterman (doctor of neuromodulation), changed Lisa’s life and lead her into spirituality and intuition development…
- Lisa talks about exercising gratitude and how to instill positive thoughts into our daily lives…
- What is the conscious catalyst is and how we can use this in a positive or negative way…
About Lisa Garr
Lisa Garr has dedicated her life to the awareness of herself and her surroundings. Based on a desire to live in a more conscious world, Lisa created The Aware Show, a talk radio program focusing on self development in all areas of life, for healing and achievement. She is also the host of the popular Aware Teleseminars, which present the thought leaders of our world.
For the past ten years, Lisa has hosted an hour of radio programming featuring best-selling authors and experts in the fields of natural health and personal growth. She is considered an expert in the field of lifestyle and transformational programming.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Green tea studies, exercise the caution discussed by Kimberly on the podcast!
- Ginger tea study, discusses benefits and overall ways to use it
- Tulsi tea for stress study
- Good overview on use of turmeric for tea and research; ignore other recommendations on site
- How cinnamon can help with Candida, Pau D’Arco also great, as mentioned on the episode
- Tea vs. Coffee: My Perspective from a Beauty Standpoint
- Why Tulsi Is The New Green Tea
- Rethinking Tea
- Little-Known Light Form That Heals Your Body
- The Beauty Detox Solution
Lisa Garr’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Overcoming Grief with Kristin Meekhof [BIO Podcast: Ep 69]
- Is Apple Cider Vinegar A Cure All? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 80]
- Summer Aromatherapy Tips & How To Support Your Lymphatic System [BIO Podcast: Ep 65]
- Benefits of Acupuncture With Dr. Pina LoGiudice & How to Give Your Mood a Makeover! [BIO Podcast: Ep 81]
With love and gratitude,