In this episode, Tony and I discuss the high estrogen epidemic. While it’s common for men to fear high estrogen levels, new research is emerging that many women suffer from elevated estrogen levels. That’s why, in this segment, Tony and I discuss the surprising science behind “estrogen dominance”, what it means for all of us health-wise and the truth about how much estrogen (and testosterone), each sex really needs.
Next, we have my very special guest Amy Gibson, who is a cancer hair loss consultant. Amy is the leading Personal Consultant for, “The Voice of Hair Loss“™ and National Hair Loss Spokesperson Innovative Wig Designer for women suffering from hair loss.
- Tony shares what happens when we have high estrogen levels…
- We discuss estrogen versus testosterone and what it all means…
- What contributes to early menstrual cycles in young girls today…
- We define what Xenoestrogen is and how the body interprets it…
- How we can control the food we supply our bodies…
- How to clean our homes naturally…
- How stress has a huge impact on our overall health…
- Why hair loss is not necessarily related to just cancer or one particular health issue…
- How toxins in the air, our food and water play a huge role in attributing to many health issues…
- The connection between stress, nutrition, medication and hair loss…
- We discuss digestion and how this plays a role in circulation and thinning hair…
- How to open the hair follicles by removing toxins from our scalps…
- Amy shares the differences between wigs and hair extensions and if there are damaging effects…
- How alopecia affects 5% of Americans each year…
- How to handle insecurities with our self-esteem when coping with hair loss…
About Amy Gibson
As the founder of CreatedHair.com, Amy has created a company for women to turn to for solid hair piece solutions as she addresses the concerns of women globally who are living with the effects of hair loss as well as those who are seeking to renew their appearance, self esteem and radiant healthfulness.
More than simply providing a way for those with hair loss to ‘replace their hair’, Amy Gibson has given thousands of women a way to feel whole and good about themselves again in spite of what can be a debilitating loss of self image, sensuality and confidence.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! 🙂
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Stress affects hormone metabolism
- Tips for lowering naturally
- 5 Sneaky Hormones that Could be Sabotaging Your Weight Loss!
- 9 Foods that Cause Inflammation and 9 Ways to Fight it
- Hair Health (and Hair Loss) Explained
- What Your Hair Loss Is Trying to Tell You
- The Secret Behind Healthy Hair: Nourish THIS Surprising Organ
- The Beauty Detox Solution
Amy Gibson’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Manifest Your Dreams With Gary Quinn & Life-Saving Foods for Focus [BIO Podcast: Ep 83]
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
With love and gratitude,