In this episode, Tony and I are going to talk about a topic that is critical to our overall well being, and that is-forgiveness. One of the best ever ways to let go and heal—both your body and mind/spirit—is to forgive. The challenge is that it’s easy to forgive someone (or ourselves) on the surface and think we’re done. But the reality is, we need some help going deeper and really letting go of any anger or grudges. That’s what this segment is all about.
Next, we have my very special guest Udo Erasmus, who is the creator of Udo’s Choice, an international authority on healthy oils and fats and an author. Udo is passionate about helping people to understand the importance of good nutrition from quality ingredients. Listen in as Udo shares what defined his interests and what choices we should be making when it comes to fats in our diets.
- Tony and I share how to shed old energies in order to be our brightest, most vibrant and healthiest selves…
- We dive into some of the research surrounding forgiveness…
- The negative impact holding grudges has on our beauty and health…
- Why it’s important to let go and how…
- How to get past our egos and get back into alignment…
- Why it’s so important to evaluate our lives and what tips we can use to go through this process…
- Udo shares what impacted his desire to start researching fats and how this influenced his goals…
- Which omega fats are good for warming you up during the winter season…
- We talk about fish oils and if they should be a staple in our diets…
- Udo discusses EPA and DHA conversion studies and how we can get these through a plant-based diet…
- We shares some insight into flax oil vs flax seeds and the benefits…
- How ghee is processed and if it’s something that should be added or removed from our diets…
About Udo Erasmus
Udo Erasmus is the creator of Udo’s Choice®, an international authority on fats, oils, cholesterol, and human health. His best-selling book, “Fats that Heal – Fats That Kill” has been a major influence on the world’s understanding of how important Essential Fatty Acids are for human health.
Udo is passionate about helping people to understand the importance of good nutrition as well as how to obtain optimal nutrition from quality ingredients and continues to develop health solutions for modern health concerns today.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! ?
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower YOU to express your highest potential of your natural beauty from the inside out. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Interesting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in feeling and being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Amazing, in-depth research on forgiveness and how to get better at it
- The connection between forgiveness and health
- The Amazing Healing Power of Gratitude
- 12 Superfoods for a Healthier Lifestyle
- 7 Secrets the Food Industry Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Oil-Free Basil Lover’s Dressing Recipe
- The Beauty Detox Solution
Udo Erasmus’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Interview with Marvel Super Hero, Anthony Mackie and Realistic Goal Setting Tips for 2016! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 19]
- Insider Beauty Tips with Dita Von Teese & Sneaky Sources Of Toxicity! [BIO Podcast: Ep 33]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
Enjoy the podcast!
With love and gratitude,