One area of our health we don’t account for nearly enough is air quality. Did you know that indoor air pollution is considered worse than outdoor air pollution? And while we cannot control what we breath outside, we can certainly work to better improve the air quality of our homes and rooms. In this segment, Tony and I talk about common issues with indoor air and the most affordable ways to clean it up.
Next, we have my very special guest Doctor and Master Zhi Gang Sha who is a medical doctor, Tao master healer, a spiritual teacher and an 11-time New York Times best-selling author. He believes that everything has a soul, including everything in your body. Heal the soul first, then healing of the mind and body will follow. Listen in, as we discuss how Master Sha has not only healed thousands of individuals, but how he others to transform their lives through this powerful self-healing system.
- Tony and I discuss the quality of indoor air and pollution…
- How dust binds to many toxins and what this actually means to us…
- What HEPA stands for and how it helps filter out dust…
- We share why the air quality has a huge impact on our health and beauty…
- We discuss the Environmental Working Groups website and some of their DIY cleaning products…
- How plants have an impact on our work and home environments and which to include in your decor…
- Why using a diffuser will add in diminishing dust and impurities from your daily lives…
- How to prepare your system for optimum happiness and health…
- Ways to heal the soul first and to gain physical healing…
- Dr. Sha explains jing, chi and shen
- How shen, which involves the soul and heart, is often ignored by Western practitioners but actually needs to be addressed first
- Dr. Sha does a special healing for all listeners listening to the podcast! He sends out a special vibration you won’t want to miss. 🙂
About Master Zhi Gang Sha
Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha combines the essence of Western medicine and traditional Chinese medicine with ancient energy and spiritual healing secrets from China.
An expert in the most advanced cellular healing science now occurring in China, and in breakthrough research in the West on the effects of spirit on soul, mind, and body, Master Sha is an inspired guide to the ultimate dimension of soul over matter.
Master Sha has a western medical degree and is a medical doctor in China and a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine in China and Canada, as well as a certified herbalist and acupuncturist. His life’s mission is to share this secret to transformation.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- 7 most common pollutants
- EPA data on air
- EWG guide to cleaning
- Everything You Need To Know About Indoor Air Quality
- Getting rid of dust
- Buyer’s guide
- Indoor Pollution and Good Cleaning Alternatives
- 4 Ways to Heal Yourself from Within
- Little-Known Light Form That Heals Your Body
- Everything You Want To Know About Radical Beauty!
- Could “Over-Sleeping” Make You More Beautiful?
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Master Zhi Gang Sha’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Insider Beauty Tips with Dita Von Teese & Sneaky Sources Of Toxicity! [BIO Podcast: Ep 33]
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 27]
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
- Benefits of Acupuncture With Dr. Pina LoGiudice & How to Give Your Mood a Makeover! [BIO Podcast: Ep 81]
Enjoy the podcast!
With love and gratitude,