One of the most common critiques of a plant-based diet is the risk of not getting enough B12. However, Tony and I discuss on today’s segment, how B12 deficiency can be very common in people of ALL diets, even those who consume animal foods. Learn more about B12 in this highly informative segment, including why it’s so important, the best plant-based sources and how your gut health fits into the equation.
Next, we have my very special guest Dr. Alex Rubinov, who is a New York City Top Cosmetic Dentist and Wellness Expert. Alex has been featured by The Today Show, ELLE, Marie Claire, and ABC television. Alex believes beauty starts from the inside out and that Changing Your Smile, Can Change Your Life.
- Tony and I discuss who is at risk for B12 deficiency and why…
- How B12 plays a role in the functioning of the brain, the nervous system, DNA regulation and more…
- If we really need to supplement B12 into our diets or is eating in close harmony with nature enough…
- Supplementing versus eating foods that are fortified with B12…
- Why oral health is important to overall health and wellness…
- Should we use items like coconut oil, charcoal, and water for oral health…
- Is our morning routine of hot water and lemon okay to drink, from a dentists’ perspective…
- Alex shares his mantra Change Your Smile, Can Change Your Life and what it means to him…
- We discuss foods to avoid so you don’t stain your teeth and wreak havoc on your health…
- How poor oral health can contribute to systemic diseases…
- How improper oral care can lead to disease and affect your overall wellbeing…
- Alex shares what inspired him to get into the field of dentistry and why it’s his passion…
About Dr. Alex Rubinov
Dr. Alex Rubinov is New York City’s Top Cosmetic Dentist and Wellness Expert having been featured on The Today Show, ELLE, Marie Claire, ABC television and his clients include many celebrities, athletes, and influencers. Dr. Rubinov believes beauty starts from the inside out and that Changing Your Smile, Can Change Your Life. Find him on instagram @dr_rubinov
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Good Overview
- Plant-based Sources
- B12 and Mushrooms
- Green Superfoods
- Everything You Need to Know About Vitamin B12, But Were Afraid to Ask
- Should We Supplement with B12?
- Are you not sleeping well, fatigued or moody? You may need this!
- Supplementing For Our Health & Beauty
- My Ayurvedic Oral Care Routine
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Glow Bio Cleanses
Dr. Alex Rubinov Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- How Can A Vegan Get B12? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 118]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Oral Health With Dr. Maddahi & Is All Salt Bad? [BIO Podcast: Ep 67]
- What The Health! with Keegan Kuhn & Oral Health 101 [BIO Podcast: Ep 37]
With love and gratitude,
I am taking supplement B12 and feel more better! I will try to diversify my diet and start eating foods that are fortified with B12. Great episode!