Have you ever noticed how much music affects our mood and emotions? Just like light, sound is a powerful stimuli that deeply affects every cell in our body, and can help healing in various ways. In this segment, you’ll learn about the science of sound therapy, how it can reduce stress, improve mood and even brain function. And how to get its many benefits into your life as affordably and conveniently as possible.
Next, we have my very special guest Aaron Alexander who is the founder of Align Therapy and host of the top-rated Align podcast. Align Therapy is an integrated approach to functional movement and self care that has helped reduce/remove pain and bring relief to thousands of people. Listen in as Aaron shares his approach on proper movement and why it’s so important for our overall health.
- Tony and I discuss music and the effect it has on mood and emotions…
- How sound can be a stimuli in helping to heal the body…
- What science therapy is and how it can reduce stress…
- Ways in which brain function and mood can be improved through sound therapy…
- We share how you too can benefit from sound therapy, affordably and conveniently…
- Aaron shares what Align Therapy is and it’s integrated approach to functional movement and self care…
- How our modern environment forms us into positions that are unhealthy and lead to depression and increased stress hormone levels…
- We discuss our organs and the spine and how to create fluid movement for proper function…
- Aaron and I share tips on ways to implement different alignment techniques in the work environment, in the car, and the home for a healthier space and lifestyle…
About Aaron Alexander
Aaron Alexander CR, LMT is an accomplished manual therapist and movement coach with over 13 years of professional experience. He’s the founder of Align Therapy™, an integrated approach to functional movement and self-care that has helped thousands of people out of pain and into health.
Aaron hosts the top-rated Align Podcast featuring the biggest names in movement and wellness. Aaron’s clients include Hollywood celebrities, Olympic/professional athletes and everyone in between. He teaches worldwide and resides in Venice, CA.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- New York Times review
- Little-Known Light Form That Heals Your Body
- [FREE] 7 Day Guided Meditations
- The Nature of Movement with Katy Bowman & The Miracle of Mushrooms! [BIO Podcast: Ep 141]
- Stretch and Meditate to Combat Stress
- Revitalize & Renew Yourself Through Conscious Movement & Breathing
- Kimberly Pick’s
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Aaron Alexander Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Crystal Therapy With Ashley Leavy & The Amazingness of Moringa [BIO Podcast: Ep 243]
- Sound and Movement With Jamie Bechtold & All About Autophagy [BIO Podcast: Ep 233]
- Can You Improve Heart Health Through Yoga? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 158]
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding With Jennifer Davidson & Is Cardio Bad For You? [BIO Podcast: Ep 105]
With love and gratitude,