I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Do you have any suggestions on raising vegan children when your partner is not?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Amanda – Ontario, CA
HELP! I just had my second baby and I’ve become addicted to peanut butter while nursing. I’ve been putting it on almost everything, I even just eat scoops of it! I’ve lived Beauty Detox for over 5 years, this isn’t like me! But it’s one of the only foods that makes me feel “full”. What are some other quick, fatty, calorically dense foods that I can eat?
Torrey – Los Angeles, CA
How long do you recommend waiting before eating fats after having something like a big smoothie or bowl of fruit? Is it ok to eat them both in the same day if you wait long enough for it to digest in between?
Karen – Ohio
Do you have any suggestions on raising vegan children when your partner is not? My oldest is 2.5 now and she wants to try what’s on her dad’s or friend’s plate and all I can say is we don’t eat that, etc.
Silvia – Long Beach, CA
Since switching to a plant based diet I’ve noticed a tendency to eat more nuts to feel satisfied and grounded, but I’m still trying to lose a few more pounds. What can we pair with for proper food combining and digestion? And how much can we have per day to still lose weight?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
No one is a threat when we realize that no one can be us. There is room for everyone to shine.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- 25 Snacks That Will Give You Energy Throughout The Day
- Studies Show Peanuts May be Hazardous to Your Health
- Is High Fat, High Protein the Best Way to Lose Weight?
- The Top Foods To Eat (And NOT Eat!) To Reduce Bloating
- 7 Healthy Food and Snack Ideas For Kids
- How to Cook for Children and Help Them Adapt to the Beauty Detox Lifestyle
- [Vlog #7] Easy Tips To Help Manage Proper Food Combining!
- The Importance of Soaking and Sprouting Nuts and Seeds Part 1: Soaking
- [Vlog #8] Easy Tips To Enhance Your Digestion!
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- How Much Beauty Fat Can I Have On A Daily Basis? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 206]
- Is Fruit Making You Gain Weight? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 78]
- Should We Eat High-Carb, Low-Fat Vegan Diets? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 34]
- Tips For Raising Plant-Based Children [BIO Podcast: Ep. 56]
With love and gratitude,