I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s theme is: How Skincare & Our Health Are Connected!
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Heather – Sydney, Australia
What causes cellulite and how can I help get rid of it?
Tina – Denver, CO
Why have I been hearing people say that dairy causes acne? How are they connected?
Janet – Tampa, FL
I’m in my 40s and am freaked out that these lines under my eyes will never go away. What can I do?
Kathleen – Austin, TX
What is the cause of the embarrassing little bumps all over my arms and my back, that look like ingrown hairs?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Oneness is what is.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Is There a “Magic Bullet” Cure for Cellulite?
- Dr. Oz and I Talk Beauty Foods That Fight Cellulite
- Kimberly Snyder’s Love For Infrared Saunas
- The Acne-Dairy Connection
- Getting to the Root Cause of Acne, Once and For All
- How Our Face Reveals How Healthy Our Organs Are
- 5 Signs Your Body Is Aging Too Fast
- How to Protect Yourself from Sun Damage With These Secret Tips
- 5 Beauty Detox Foods For Beautiful Healthy Skin!
- 8 Tips for Gorgeous Skin WITHOUT Expensive Products!
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Recommendations For Stubborn Cellulite [BIO Podcast: Ep. 64]
- How Do I Break Free From Cheese? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 210]
- Anti-Aging Practices with Dr. Apté & The Weight Loss Smell Connection [BIO Podcast: Ep 73]
- Holistic Skin Care With Tricia Trimble & Two Scientific Secrets for Happiness [BIO Podcast: Ep 217]
With love and gratitude,