I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s theme is: Getting Past Compare & Despair Mentality
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Cara -Winston-Salem, NC
I wanted your advice on how to deal with the negative effects of social media when I feel like my life isn’t on par with the people I look up too?
Janice Saratoga Springs UT
I feel sad because I am not where I thought I would be at 35. I have so many dreams but they never seem to get off the ground because I start something and stop because I don’t feel good enough. I feel I have let toxic feelings deter my success.
Valerie – Switzerland
I often compare myself to my friends and I feel distance from them lately since we are in different places. How do I get closer to my friends who don’t have kids, when my life has now changed?
Sabrina – Portland, OR
How do you stay grounded when there is so much pressure to do more, produce more and be better? I follow so many people on IG and think, why can’t my life be like theirs.
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Live focusing on a purpose much bigger than yourself is the key to joy and peace.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- How to Make Positive Thinking Even More Powerful!
- Navigating Relationships While Protecting Your Own Energy! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 274]
- How to Like Yourself More, And How This Improves Your Health
- Improve Relationships with Carol Allen & The Amazing Benefits of Journaling! [BIO Podcast: Ep 139]
- 10 Ways to Combat Depression and Anxiety Through Your Diet
- Mindfulness and Sustainability with Jason Wachob & Happiness and Numbers! [BIO Podcast: Ep 135]
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
- Overcoming Fears and Healing Cancer with Elissa Goodman & How to Start a Yoga Practice [BIO Podcast: Ep 151]
- Overcoming Grief with Kristin Meekhof & The Magic of Morning Rituals [BIO Podcast: Ep 69]
- Achieve The Impossible With Bryan Falchuk & Using Enzymes to Reverse Aging and Transform (Part 3) [BIO Podcast: Ep 179]
With love and gratitude,