Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you develop a lifestyle that promotes health, wholeness and healing. Feeling Good is about accepting who we are and living from a place of inner peace in our perfectly imperfect lives. Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. 🙂
Let’s get started!
TOPIC: How to Find Your Voice and Be More Confident
When you are seeking confidence to really find your voice, it’s good to understand that you likely won’t be finding some new thing inside of you…
Instead you’ll find a little more of you. You’ll find a little more freedom to speak, express, and to let yourself be heard. You’ll find that your voice isn’t anywhere other than inside of you or anyone else than who you are….
Recognize Your Strengths & Talents
Too many people spend way too much time trying to improve, change, be more of this or less of that. Instead, spend more time acknowledging your talents, skills and successes… Try this for a week…
- At the end of each day, write down at least 3 things that you did well, felt good about, or were proud of yourself for.
- Know your strengths, know your talents.
Realize You Are Enough
This positive affirmation will resonate at a deep level and have a powerful effect on your subconscious…. Try this for a month …
- Every day for the next 21 days repeat the mantra. “I am enough”. Don’t just say it, but feel it, deeply, at the core of who you are. You can also replace ‘enough’ with whatever word you’d like to ‘be’. What would give you the most confidence? I am brave. I am strong. I am smart. I am beautiful. I am confident. I got this.
Spend Time with Your Supporters
You can find your voice and boost your confidence by being selective of the people you choose to spend your time with…. How?
- Make a concerted effort to surround yourself with others who provide encouragement, positivity, and inspiration.
- Spend more time with people who ‘get you’ and see all of your greatness – and less time with those that zap your confidence or cause you to feel self-doubt.
Listen to Good Music
Research shows listening to “high power music” boosts confidence whereas “low power” music as the opposite effect.
- Listen to music with a deep bass to promote more feelings of power vs. songs with a low-bass
Practice Power Poses
Research shows that “power posing” increases testosterone (the “power” hormone) and decreases cortisol (the stress hormone) .
- Stand with your feet hip width apart and your hands on your hips
- Sit on a chair with your feet on a desk or table, hands clasped behind your head and elbows out
- Sit on a chair with your knees splayed in a V-shape, one arm resting on the back of a chair next to you
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
- How to Like Yourself More, And How This Improves Your Health
- How to Overcome Not Feeling Good Enough and Own Your True Self [BIO Podcast: Ep 293]
- Change Your Smile and Your Life With Dr. Alex Rubinov & Are You Getting Enough B12? [BIO Podcast: Ep 207]
- How to Make Positive Thinking Even More Powerful!
- 5 Tools of Affirmation to Change Your Life
- Tap Into The True Power Of Affirmations (Video Tip)
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Improve Relationships with Carol Allen & The Amazing Benefits of Journaling! [BIO Podcast: Ep 139]
- How to Keep Motivation Going! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 276]
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
- How To Switch Your Mindset To Love Your Body More! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 146]
With love and gratitude,