I am so excited to have a very special guest Latham Thomas who is a celebrity wellness/lifestyle guru, birth doula and author. Latham is the founder of Mama Glow, a lifestyle brand and website offering inspiration, education, and holistic services for expectant and new mamas. Listen in as Latham shares how she became a wellness expert and tips we can use to discover our talents and strengths.
- Latham let’s us in on what inspired her to get into the health and wellness space and become a wellness educator…
- Tips to help us discover inherent talents and strengths if we are unaware we possess them…
- How to combat against repeating patterns of self-criticism and doubt…
- We discuss some feminine attributes and strengths that most women forget they have…
- As a doula, Latham shares some of the unique teachings she instills in her mama glow community…
- What inspired Latham to write Mama Glow…
- How you can help reduce stress and demystify birth plans and the pathway to motherhood…
About Latham Thomas
A graduate of Columbia University and The Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Latham serves on the Tufts University Nutrition Council and is the author of Mama Glow: A Hip Guide to Your Fabulous Abundant Pregnancy. Latham is the proud mother of DJ prodigy and entrepreneur, DJ Fulano and resides in NYC.
After giving birth to her son Fulano in 2003, Latham Thomas set out on a mission to help women reclaim birth. A graduate of Columbia University & The Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Latham is a maternity lifestyle maven, world renown wellness leader and master birth doula on the vanguard of transforming the wellness movement.
Latham is bridging the gap between optimal wellness, spiritual growth, and radical self care and is the go-to-guru for modern holistic lifestyle for women. She authored the bestselling book Mama Glow: A Hip Guide to a Fabulous and Abundant Pregnancy and most recently published bestseller OWN YOUR GLOW: A Soulful Guide to Luminous Living and Crowning the Queen Within.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- 19 Ways to Stop Letting Stress Ruin Your Life
- How Can You Tell the Difference Between Good Stress and Bad Stress?
- 41 Weeks Pregnant (Yes It Can Happen!)
- Is Having Your Baby in a Hospital the Best for You?
Announcing…the Birth of Lil Bub/Baby E!
- My Pregnancy Supplement Routine
- Lessons I Have Already Learned from My Son
- How to Be a Breast Milk Queen: Foods & Tips
- Feel Good SBO Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Latham Thomas Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Being Strong, Focused and Happy with Tara Stiles & Digestive Health Tips for the Holidays [BIO Podcast: Ep 121]
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
- Finding Your True Passion With Satya Scainetti & Reducing Stress Through Chanting! [BIO Podcast: Ep 167]
- Reducing Stress & Illness! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 298]
With love and gratitude,