I’m writing this from sunny Tampa, Florida, surrounded by trees and birds and fresh air. Nature is all around me, and I feel so connected to the purity and beauty that only nature provide. Whenever I need inspiration, I connect with nature.
It’s only fitting that I’m experiencing this now, because as you probably know, we’re currently doing our third Beauty Detox Challenge — and it’s all about words of inspiration. In a moment, I’m going to explain today’s assignment to you and why I think you’ll love it, but before we do that I want to recognize our lovely fellow beauties who did amazing work last week.
Here they are:
Kiran Berrien – http://snailspacelife.com
Marina Sanin – http://masbeautyrecipes.blogspot.com
Kerri Romeo – http://kerripositively.com
Erica DeMasi – http://bedroomwithaview.com
I love ALL the gratitude you expressed ladies! It was really touching and I’m sure you felt the power of this amazing practice. I encourage you to continue making gratitude part of your daily ritual, it’s transformational.
Now, for This Week’s Assignment…
As I mentioned a moment ago, we’re right in the middle of our 7-day challenge, where each day we pick an inspirational word and then create or find a quote, picture (or both) that reminds us of that word. For instance, today’s word is INSPIRATION.
Here is my quote/picture for that word:
Simple, right? Well, this week’s assignment takes it one step further, as I know our Beauty Detox Bloggers like to expand and express themselves even more.
So what we are doing for this assignment is to expand today’s challenge assignment, where instead of one picture or quote, you find 3-5 pictures that convey or capture your feelings about the word INSPIRATION. Of course, these pictures can be anything — whatever it is that inspires you. Nature, your family, working out, making food or anything else.
Of course, you can do more pictures if you’d like, but it’s not necessary. We’re doing this because often, multiple pictures together can tell a story that one picture cannot — so it’s your opportunity to create an inspiring picture story and share it with the community and world.
It’s a fun way to take the challenge you’re already participating in, and make it even more beneficial.
Action Steps for Your Post
1) Reflect on something that inspires you deeply, and then gather or take 3-5 pictures that represent it. It can be anything — spirituality, family, people, experiences, or whatever moves your heart.
2) Post those pictures and your thoughts on your blog. This should be pretty for you by now, with all the experience you have blogging!
3) Share the link to your post to our Beauty Detox Foods Facebook group, so which will help many like-minded individuals see your post right away!
3) Email the URL link to your post to Katelyn, our community manager, at beautydetoxgirl (@) gmail dot com with a link to your post so she can keep track.
4) Share your assignment post on one or more of our social channels and be sure to use the hashtag, #beautydetoxchallenge and tag me @_KimberlySnyder.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/KimberlySnyderCN
Twitter – https://twitter.com/_KimberlySnyder
Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/kimberlysnyder3/
Instagram – http://instagram.com/_kimberlysnyder
And then, of course, remember to link back to this post so people who come to your blog understand the process and the source of inspiration for this exercise.
That’s All You Need To Do!
I really love this because it’s an opportunity to dive even deeper into what inspires you, so really do reflect on that.
The more you connect with that source of inspiration, the more you’ll be able to channel and expand its presence in your life. Not to mention, you’ll be positively influencing others in a profound way.
Thanks again for participating, I can’t wait to see your posts!
With great love,