Still Confused About What to Eat and When? This Is What You Need…
It’s with great excitement that — THIS SATURDAY, October 25th — I’ll be revealing a brand new tool that will assist you in:
- Eating more Beauty Detox meals each week
- Planning out your daily meals with success
- Having more delicious food options, every single day!
- And simply having a better idea of what the heck to eat, and when :)
If you regularly read my blog here, the The Beauty Detox Solution or The Beauty Detox Foods — then you probably have a good understanding of the Beauty Detox principles pretty well. You probably know my stance on dairy (avoid it!), along with meat, fruit, fat, greens and so much more.
Still, understanding the principles doesn’t always equate knowing exactly what you can eat each day. I totally understand.
I want you to avoid confusion, and have rock-solid confidence in making your food choices, so you can truly thrive with the Beauty Detox Lifestyle.
That’s what makes this new tool so amazing. Because it will help you:
- Get a clear picture of what a “Beauty Detox Day” looks like (actually you’ll get over 30 days to look at :) )
- Give you dozens of healthy meal options you can use to plan out your day
- Provides a blend of classic and BRAND NEW RECIPES to incorporate
- Guides and inspires you with clear instructions and full color pictures
- All packaged in a beautifully-designed , interactive format you can take with you anywhere!
I’m confident this will be an amazing resource for helping you pick-and-choose your meals, shop for food, plan out your days… and ultimately, to look and feel awesome, with confidence and ease, on the Beauty Detox way of eating.
My team and I worked very hard to make this super-useful and extremely easy for you to incorporate into your daily/week lifestyle — and I’m beyond thrilled to let you know it’s almost ready.
We are going to be releasing it THIS SATURDAY, October 25th — so please keep on the lookout for the announcement…in your inbox, on social media and, of course, right here on the blog.
Stay tuned, Beauty, and have an amazing day!
With love and blessings,