In this episode, Tony and I talk about a super hot topic and that is- the coolest way to burn fat. While cold bathing and therapies have been around for thousands of years, it’s become one of the hottest health trends. The reason is that “cold thermogenesis” is connected to accelerated metabolism and fat loss, something everyone wants. Tony and I give you the whole story—from ancient wisdom to recent studies.
Next, we have my very special guest Kelly Sullivan Walden who is a certified clinical hypnotherapist, inspirational speaker, and founder of Dream-Life Coach Training. Kelly is an expert on the keys and tools for a personal growth and excellence, living and inspired and balanced life, relationships, business success and love.
Kelly has reached millions of people with her inspiring message on national talk shows such as Doctor Oz and Ricki Lake and she has a newly released book called Love, Sex, and Relationship Dream Dictionary. Listen in as we continue our discussion from last week and learn more about Kelly’s mission to awaken the world to the power of dreams.
- We discuss the meaning of Cryotherapy and how it helps manage your weight-loss goals…
- How this method can be practiced in our own home…
- What steps to take to receive the metabolism boosting effects of cryotherapy…
- We discuss how much weight can be lost performing this technique monthly…
- Tony shares natural and creative ways to increase our metabolism…
- We discuss Kelly’s books and if they are relevant for men as well…
- Kelly let’s us know if our mind is working on a way to resolve conflict in our lives through dreams…
- How the battle of healing begins with understanding…
- Kelly shares how dreams can resolve the past or help with our future life…
- We discuss a couple of my very own personal dreams and what they symbolize…
- How to go from surviving to thriving…
- Kelly shows us how to react and respond to those who create conflict…
- How our greatest conflicts can be our greatest teachers…
- What the F-E-A-R formula stands for and how it applies…
- We talk about science versus shamanism, spirituality, or psychotherapy and finding the mythology that works best for you…
About Kelly Sullivan Walden
Known as America’s premiere dream expert, she is the #1 bestselling author of I Had the Strangest Dream and It’s All In Your Dreams, Chicken Soup for the Soul: Dreams and Premonitions, and the newly released Love, Sex, and Relationship Dream Dictionary. She is also a certified clinical hypnotherapist, inspirational speaker, and founder of Dream-Life Coach Training.
Kelly been described as the lovechild of Oprah Winfrey and Lucille Ball and has reached millions of people with her inspiring message on national talk shows such as Doctor Oz, Ricki Lake, The Real, Bethenny, Huffington Post Live, Coast to Coast, and FOX news. Every Friday she hosts the DreamsUnzipped radio show on 1150 KKNW. She is also the director/founder of Chime In.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Yogi Bhajan on cold showers or “ishnaan”
- Scientific Overview of Wim Hoff
- Brown fat activation
- Definitive research link
- How to Speed Up Your Metabolism
- Naturally Boost Your Metabolism in This Key Organ
- The Beauty Detox Solution
Kelly Sullivan Walden’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Goals and Intent with Mallika Chopra & Best Practices For Spring [BIO Podcast: Ep 47]
- Charles Chen On Changing The World With Food & Healthy Ways to Slim Down [BIO Podcast: Ep 63]
- Summer Aromatherapy Tips & How To Support Your Lymphatic System [BIO Podcast: Ep 65]
- Anti-Aging Practices with Dr. Apté & The Weight Loss Smell Connection [BIO Podcast: Ep 73]
With love and gratitude,