I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: “Could you discuss eggs and honey on this week’s podcast?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 2 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Amy - Vancouver, Canada
Could you discuss eggs and honey on this week’s podcast? I do not eat animal products except for honey and eggs and I would love to know if they are having a damaging effect on my body.
Mary - Austin, TX
I’ve recently joined the Beauty Detox Community and have starting reading The Beauty Detox Solution. So far I have dramatically reduced my meat and dairy intake and I am drinking the Glowing Green Smoothie every morning, but I have been experiencing some terrible headaches since I started. I really want to continue with the Beauty Detox lifestyle, but I don’t know what’s causing the daily headaches. Could it be because I’m just starting out and this is a transitional phase? Or is it possible I’m having a reaction to eating too many vegetables so quickly? Please help!
Mark – Salina, KS
Are you OK with adding a protein powder of some kind? Whey Protein? What kind of protein powder can you recommend?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Listen to your body. It’s smarter than you.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to express your highest potential of your authentic and natural beauty from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Eggs: Superfood or Toxic Burden?
- Do I Need to Be Vegan/Vegetarian?
- Syrup Alternatives to Agave
- 10 Tips to Blast Away the Bloat
- Ayurvedic Tips To Beat The Bloat (Video)
- Have A College Body You Can Be Proud Of
- 27 Tips to Beat that Headache!
- Hitting Detox Walls and Overcoming Them
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Interview with Fully Raw Kristina And How To Find The Perfect Cleanse [BIO Podcast: Ep 21]
- Better Sleep with Dr. Parsley and How To Fight Fatigue Naturally! [BIO Podcast: Ep 31]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
With love and gratitude,