This week’s most popular question was: “I’m confused about olive oil? I’ve always been a huge “salad” fan. I have heard, that olive oil should NOT be a regular staple in my diet? What about my salad dressings?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Ann, Tampa FL
I’m confused about olive oil? I’ve always been a huge “salad” fan. I have heard, that olive oil should NOT be a regular staple in my diet? What about my salad dressings?
Stefanie – San Diego CA
I am new to the Beauty Detox community and recently found out I was pregnant. Is Detoxy+ safe during pregnancy??
Kate – New York
I am getting married soon, and am wondering if there is anything you recommend doing in the days/week heading up to my wedding to look my best?
Kam – Perth, Australia
Hi Kimberly! I love listening to your podcasts every week, thank you for spreading such a healthy message in such a positive way. My question is: What’s your advice on how to best support your health (specifically your hormones), if you do night shift work?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to express your highest potential of your authentic and natural beauty from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- 7 Secrets the Food Industry Doesn’t Want You to Know
- 9 Foods that Cause Inflammation and 9 Ways to Fight it
- Plant-Based Pregnancy Nutrition
- My Pregnancy Supplement Routine
- 6 Drinks to Make You Look and Feel Your Best
- 8 Tips for Gorgeous Skin WITHOUT Expensive Products!
- My Top 6 Tips For Better Sleep!
- 5 Sneaky Hormones that Could be Sabotaging Your Weight Loss!
- Meal Tips For Night Owls
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- The Calorie Myth Explored, Everything You Have Been Dying To Know About Essential Oils and Aromatherapy! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 7]
- Insider Beauty Tips with Dita Von Teese & Sneaky Sources Of Toxicity! [BIO Podcast: Ep 33]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Female Anatomy & Fitness with Brianne Grogan and Pregnancy Nutrition [BIO Podcast: Ep 43]
With love and gratitude,