I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: “Do you have any tips on avoiding unnecessary holiday weight gain?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Christine – Washington, DC
As the weather gets colder, I’m naturally craving warm, cooked foods along with my salads for lunch. What should I do when I want warm foods, but my job only has a microwave to heat the items up?
Maria – Las Vegas, NV
I am feeling anxious about being at my in-laws during the holidays, I am the only non-meat eater and I always feel so isolated. Any suggestions on having a better festive experience?
Stacy – Dallas, Texas
I always tend to overdo it with food during the Holidays due to stress and, more unhealthy foods being readily available. Do you have any tips on avoiding unnecessary weight gain?
Tiffany – Verona, NJ
My energy has been really low and the cold weather is starting to affect my mood. Do you have any suggestions on how I can beat the winter blues?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness, beauty and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to express your highest potential of your authentic and natural beauty from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- 9 Ways to “Spice” Up Your Meals and Add Warmth!
- How to Speed Up Your Metabolism
- Beat the Holiday Bloat by Adding These 3 Items to Your Diet
- 5 Ways to Make Traditional Holiday Drinks Healthy!
- How Certain Foods Can Change Your Mood
- 21 Quick and Easy Bad Mood Busters
- 5 Mood-Boosting Secrets to Lift You Up During “Dark Days”
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- How To Survive The Holidays & No Meat Athlete on Eating a Plant-Based Diet as an Athlete! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 9]
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
Enjoy the podcast!
With love and gratitude,