In this episode, Tony and I are going to talk about an interesting subject that ALL of us are affected by in multiple ways, and that is- relationships. When it comes to the health of our bodies, it’s easy to focus on food and nutrition. But one area we tend to overlook far too much is that of relationships. Listen in as we discuss all the ways we’ve discovered how the quality of our relationships massively impact our health and wellness.
Next, we have my very special guest Shel Pink who is a beauty expert, holistic nail expert and Founder of Sparitual. Listen in as we discuss non-toxic nail care and slowing down for nurturing self care.
- How disease and mortality rates are lower in women who are in supportive relationships…
- That there are direct health implications related to the relationships we have and keep…
- Ways in which a relationship can be adversely affected when there is no respect…
- We discuss verbal proselytizing versus leading by example…
- How loving yourself can determine the love that you receive from others…
- Shel shares how she first became interested in beauty and nails…
- How our nails are porous and able to absorb chemicals, and how to protect our nail health…
- We talk about the importance of sustainable self-care and ways to stay connected…
- Shel shares the “slow beauty” philosophy and why it’s so important…
- We discuss what nail processes are damaging and what to steer away from…
- How to prioritize your self-care and slow beauty routines during the day…
About Shel Pink
Shel Pink captured the attention of the spa industry when she founded and launched Sparitual in 2004. With a clear idea of an enlightened consumer in mind, she called them Sparitualists, and created a brand to honor the collective mind, body and spirit.
Sparitual provides spa treatment products and resources to help you design and sustain a Slow Beauty Practice. We believe that what we put on our bodies is as important as what we put in our bodies.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Health benefits of strong relationships
- How relationships impact well-being
- Embracing Change and Finding the Sunrise at the End of it
- 9 Tips for Helping Friends and Family Transition to Beauty Detox
- Why You Don’t Need a Boyfriend
- Is Your Nail Polish Toxic?
- An Extension of Our Skin We Must Protect: Our Nails
- The Beauty Detox Solution
Shel Pink’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Interview with Marvel Super Hero, Anthony Mackie and Realistic Goal Setting Tips for 2016! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 19]
- Demystifying Health Skin With Joanna Vargas & Holiday Eating Tips! [BIO Podcast: Ep 113]
- Overcoming Grief with Kristin Meekhof & The Magic of Morning Rituals [BIO Podcast: Ep 69]
- Expand Your Awareness With Dr. James Hardt & Profoundly Change Your Life with Brainwave Training! [BIO Podcast: Ep 111]
Enjoy the podcast!
With love and gratitude,