Ever wished yoga was part of your life, but not sure where to start? Or perhaps you do yoga now but want to prioritize it more. That’s what this podcast is about, and Tony and I will be walking you through all the best ways to get going – and build a strong foundation for success!
Next, we have my very special guest Elissa Goodman, who is the author of Cancer Hacks: A Holistic Guide to Overcoming Your Fears and Healing Cancer. Listen in as Elissa shares her personal journey from diagnosis to helping others incorporate healthy daily habits in their lives.
- Tony shares what motivated him to start a yoga practice and to feel comfortable on the mat…
- We share simple ways to start a yoga practice today…
- How to handle the initial intimidation that comes from starting a yoga practice…
- Why releasing judgement is so critical in moving past negativity…
- Tony and I discuss the benefits to incorporating the Beauty Detox Power DVD Yoga Series…
- Elissa shares her challenging journey from being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma to the choices she made regarding her treatments…
- We discuss some of the steps Elissa took on her path to wellness that can help those facing cancer diagnosis…
- How to change your mindset and deal with any fears…
- Elissa shares her thoughts on what may have contributed to her husband’s death and her healing…
- Elissa discusses her book, Cancer Myths and Hacks, and what some of the food/diet myths and hacks are regarding gut health, oral health, and overall health…
- We talk about the most important things you need to do on a daily basis to maintain your overall wellness…
About Elissa Goodman
Elissa Goodman was diagnosed with cancer when she was 32, Elissa Goodman explored holistic alternatives and combined them with traditional treatments and was able to beat the disease.
Her personal experience led her to realize the many ways in which nutrition and lifestyle affect our ability to deal with health challenges. She espouses a clean, preservative-free diet-filled with fresh produce and high quality products and emphasizes the importance of daily de-stressing activities including soul searching.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Why start yoga
- Yoga course Kimberly created
- Revitalize & Renew Yourself Through Conscious Movement & Breathing
- My Simple Yoga Goddess Sequence (video!)
- Kimberly Snyder Yoga Archives
- 12 Dietary Changes that Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
- The Amazing Healing Properties Of Nature! (Video)
- Little-Known Light Form That Heals Your Body
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Elissa Goodman’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Yoga Alchemy With Shiva Rea & Winter Foods To Try Today! [BIO Podcast: Ep 23]
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 27]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
With love and gratitude,