I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Do you recommend eating a fully raw diet?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Kristin – Los Angeles, CA
I know you and Tony both used to follow a raw vegan diet and switched to a more Ayurvedic approach. I’ve always wanted to know why you stopped being raw and why you may not recommend it?
Chelsye – Glendale az
I have had a very rough with extreme nausea all day and night. I try to listen to my body. What is your opinion on pregnancy for a person who can’t stomach the plant based foods in the beginning of pregnancy?
Mara – Slovenia
Now that Lil’ Bubs is 1 can you give some examples of what he is eating during the day?
Brittany – Berlin, Germany
I have been having trouble sleeping lately. I know you have talked about the importance of a night routine, can you remind me of some suggestions to have better sleep hygiene.
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Don’t let others’ negativity hold you back. Stay on your own path, rooted in your goals.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- The Enormous Difference Between Raw Foods and Living Foods
- How to Start a (Mostly) Raw Diet Without Shocking Your Taste Buds
- How Much Raw Food Should You Eat During Colder Months?
- Plant-Based Pregnancy Nutrition
- My Pregnancy Supplement Routine
- What Foods You Should Eat (and Not Eat) When Pregnant
- The 7 Nutrients You Need While Pregnant (and Which Foods to Avoid)
- Beauty Detox Views On Baby-Led Weaning
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthy By Developing Flavor Preferences
- My Top 6 Tips For Better Sleep!
- Getting More Sleep Naturally…For Beauty and Weight-Loss
- Follow-Up On Sleep, Beauty and Why You Don’t Feel as Rested as You Should
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- The One Day Cleanse
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Female Anatomy & Fitness with Brianne Grogan and Pregnancy Nutrition [BIO Podcast: Ep 43]
- A Good Night’s Sleep Is More Beautifying Than You May Think! [BIO Podcast: Ep.17]
- Transform Fear To Faith With Gabrielle Bernstein & Power Napping for Your Body & Beauty! [BIO Podcast: Ep 99]
With love and gratitude,