I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Can we get Omega 3 nutrients from certain vegetables?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Alana – Maui, HI
Are there foods or nutrients that would be especially helpful to incorporate during the different stages of grief (sadness, emptiness, etc.)?
Jenna – Sydney, Australia
I have been told putting MCT oil (or brain octane oil) on your foods and in smoothies will increase brain focus and promote steady energy levels, is this ok to use instead of coconut oil as I realize coconut oil also has MCT yet not as concentrated?
Mary – Fairfield, CT
I’ve been seeing more Jackfruit in the stores and recipes. What exactly is jackfruit and do you recommend it as a meat alternative and/or beauty food?
Christina – Philadelphia, PA
I recently transitioned from a pescatarian diet to fully plant based. I was wondering what the best way is to get omega 3s now. I do try to get hemp and chia seeds into my diet. Can I get this nutrient from certain vegetables?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Don’t be afraid to let others really see you. Nothing is more beautiful than authenticity.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Surviving Grief & Big Life Changes
- Fighting the Damaging Effects of Stress with Adaptogens
- The Top 5 Reasons to Fuel Your Brain with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- 5 Superfoods That Improve Your Memory
- The Foods of Thailand (Photo journey from my trip!)
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 – What’s It All Mean?
- Supplementing For Our Health & Beauty
- The Shocking Truth About Fish Oil Supplements
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Overcoming Grief with Kristin Meekhof & The Magic of Morning Rituals [BIO Podcast: Ep 69]
- Expand Your Awareness With Dr. James Hardt & Profoundly Change Your Life with Brainwave Training! [BIO Podcast: Ep 111]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
With love and gratitude,