I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: During the Blossoming Beauty stage, what are some healthy go-to desserts for sugar cravings?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Wendy – Orlando Florida
I love crunchy things and often get crunchy salty cravings. I love eating organic brown rice crackers with avocado. Are they healthy?
Silvia – Long Beach
You mentioned it took you about 1-2 years to balance candida. What were your “go to desserts” when you had sugar cravings if any? I am in the blossoming beauty phase.
Stephanie – Miami, FL
I fly a couple of times for work to NY and my skin breaks out the next day. What can I do to prevent this?
I was just recently assured that a coconut milk coffee I had was completely dairy free, only to find out that they use a white chocolate sauce in that drink which DOES contain milk. I am so ashamed. I feel like I have failed. How do you overcome this feeling?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
When we love and nurture others, we love and nurture ourselves.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- 10 Ways to Fight Cravings, Maintain Your Waistline and Your Sanity!
- Crunchy Coconut Chickpea Salad Recipe
- How to Stop Emotional Eating and Take Control of Your Health
- Best Food Options (including On-the-Go) for Your Food Cravings
- 5 Ways to Make Traditional Holiday Drinks Healthy!
- How to Reduce Yeast Infections
- Candida Glowing Green Smoothie
- Ken Cook, Co-Founder of the EWG & Candida Myths Uncovered [BIO Podcast: Ep 93]
- Beauty Travel Tips: Stay Gorgeous on the Go
- 10 Tips On How to Survive Plane Trips & Minimize Jet Lag
- Overcoming Shame With Samantha Paige & Understanding Enzymes – Part 1 [BIO Podcast: Ep 161]
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Solution
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Sugar Cravings & Candida Questions! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 134]
- Recipes That Help Improve Candida! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 128]
- Smoothie Options For Beauties With Candida [BIO Podcast: Ep. 94]
- Flipping The Gratitude Switch With Kevin Clayson & Easing Into The Beauty Detox Lifestyle [BIO Podcast: Ep 45]
With love and gratitude,