I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Is it okay to eat frozen veggies following Beauty Detox?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Tami – Anchorage, Alaska
If I want to de-bloat the morning of a big event should I drink blended up cranberries with water before or after my Glowing Green Smoothie?
Marta – Valencia, Spain
What do you think about frozen veggies? For example I like to have frozen green peas to cook a dinner quickly? Or to have some bananas frozen to prepare the GGS in the morning?
Cassandra – Ontario Canada
My friends told me that drinking warm lemon water every morning helps you to lose weight. I don’t want to lose more weight. Should I stop drinking it?
Katie – From Beauty Detox Foods Group
Is it true the baking soda has alkalizing benefits when you drink it? Another fad or is this true?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Everything works better when you keep it simple!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- 10 Tips to Blast Away the Bloat
- The Top Foods To Eat (And NOT Eat!) To Reduce Bloating
- Take A Peek Inside My Freezer (video!)
- Easy Time-Savers to Keep Your Healthy Diet on Track!
- GOOD MORNING! How is Your Colon This Morning??
- The Magic of Morning Rituals
- Questions and Answers About Gaining Healthy Weight and Muscle!
- The Alkaline Fruit Rule
- 5 Easy Ways to Transition Your Diet
- 7 Excellent Sources of Plant Based Protein
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- Beauty Detox Foods
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Are Seeds As Dense As Nuts? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 112]
- Is Fruit Making You Gain Weight? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 78]
- Ayurvedic Remedies for PMS & Both Sides Of Intermittent Fasting [BIO Podcast: Ep 89]
- Female Anatomy & Fitness with Brianne Grogan and Pregnancy Nutrition [BIO Podcast: Ep 43]
With love and gratitude,