Gratitude and forgiveness are scientifically proven to increase happiness and mental health. However, there are some additional principles recently discovered that can greatly impact your daily sense of happiness in surprising ways. Especially because technology CAN impede your ability to experience these unique dimensions of happiness. Learn more about the problem and solutions in this fun new segment!
Next, we have my very special guest Tricia Trimble, who is an expert in safe sun care. She is an entrepreneur and the founder of Suntegrity Skin Care, an award winning holistic, mineral sun care line to help people avoid skin cancer. Suntegrity was recently awarded “Champion” Status by the EWG/Compact for Safe Cosmetics.
- Tony and I talk about happiness and how this is connected to our loved ones …
- What research is saying about connection and how it relates to happiness…
- How external factors in your lifestyle influence happiness…
- Why having a strongly built community is a key factor in finding support…
- Ways to create time and space for your friends and family in building stronger connections…
- We discuss how ‘giving back’ and doing nice things for others can increase your happiness and support…
- Tricia shares what motivated her to get started in the skin care business and how she got started…
- We talk about how many sunscreens are toxic and how the affect our body and skin…
- How the ingredients for her sunscreens were chosen and why they are so effective…
- We discuss just how much sun is healthy to soak in on a daily basis…
- Tricia talks about her greatest lesson learned in starting and running her own business…
About Tricia Trimble
After losing her mom to melanoma skin cancer, Tricia became a big advocate of wearing sunscreen. However, most of the sunscreens on the market use chemical UV blockers and contain a lot of toxic ingredients. It didn’t make sense to her to use these types of sunscreens to prevent skin cancer only to get another kind of cancer.
Suntegrity Skincare was made in memory of her mom and all of those who lost their lives to skin cancer. Using her mom’s experience as a positive catalyst for change, she created the holistic, mineral sun care line of Suntegrity Skincare to help people avoid skin cancer.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Socially connected
- Greater good
- Investigating The Causes of Health With Dr. Mario Martinez & The Simplest Secret for Happiness [BIO Podcast: Ep 153]
- How to Protect Yourself from Sun Damage With These Secret Tips
- How To Practice Healthy Sun Habits
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Tricia Trimble Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Mindfulness and Sustainability with Jason Wachob & Happiness and Numbers! [BIO Podcast: Ep 135]
- Sustain and Replenish Yourself With Ryan Black & Maximize Your Mitochondria [BIO Podcast: Ep 149]
- Easy Vegan Recipes with Jason Wrobel & Sun Exposure Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 61]
- Change Your Energy by Using Essential Oils With Charlynn Avery and Healing Acne Naturally [BIO Podcast: Ep 53]
With love and gratitude,