Most people are aware of the benefits of fiber; but few realize that an abundance of fiber without the ability digest it can create issues with bloating and gas. Fortunately, there ARE powerful ways to boost your body’s ability to digest fiber quickly and efficiently—which can be life-changing for those of us committed to eating a largely or all plant-based diet!
Next, we have my very special guest Suze Yalof Schwartz, who is a former fashion editor and author. Suze wrote the book, Unplug: A Simple Guide to Meditation for Busy Skeptics and Modern Soul Seekers and was an editor at Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, and Glamour Magazine. She also started Unplug Meditation, the world’s first drop-in meditation studio in Los Angeles. Suze shares how a three-minute meditation changed her life and how her mission is to make meditation simple, accessible, powerful and interesting enough so that everyone will want to practice it and experience the benefits for themselves.
- Tony and I discuss how fiber is an important compound for health, energy, beauty and naturally slimming down…
- How to get acclimated to having huge amounts of fiber in your system and what you can do about this…
- Why chewing is an important step when transitioning into the Beauty Detox Lifestyle…
- If straws are something we should be using when drinking our GGS or other smoothies…
- Why drinking more water is critical to optimum health and digestion…
- We chat about digestive enzymes and how they actually work in breaking down fat, carbs, protein, and fiber…
- Suze shares what made her decide to shift her focus inward with studying meditation…
- We talk about the theory that the key to being effective, productive, happier and successful isn’t going faster or working harder, but to slow down and become more present…
- The solution for busy people who feel they don’t have enough time in the day to create a meditation practice and avoid roadblocks…
- Tips for people with type A personalities who physically and mentally cannot sit still for a minute…
- What inspired Suze to start Unplug Meditation, the first world’s first drop-in meditation studio, how it works, what results she has witnessed, and what she has learned from the experience…
About Suze Yalof Schwartz
Suze Yalof Schwartz is the founder and CEO of Unplug Meditation, the world’s first drop-in secular meditation studio. She is also the author of Unplug: A Simple Guide To Meditation for Busy Skeptics and Modern Soul Seekers, and the creator of the Unplug Meditation App.
In 2012, Suze learned a three-minute meditation that changed her life forever. Prior to this, she was a fashion editor and “makeover guru” working at Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire and Glamour Magazine with regular appearances on GMA, The Today Show, CBS Early Show, and more.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Fiber in the body
- Dark side of fiber
- Fiber-digesting enzymes (Curious? We are launching our Enzymes in Early December!)
- A Definitive Guide to Healthy Bowels
- 12 Superfoods for a Healthier Lifestyle
- Start Meditating With These Easy Tips
- The Absolute Beginner’s Guide To Meditation (Video)
- Basic Tools And Techniques To Start A Meditation Practice (Video)
- Kimberly Pick’s
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Suze Yalof Schwartz Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Being Strong, Focused and Happy with Tara Stiles & Digestive Health Tips for the Holidays [BIO Podcast: Ep 121]
- Long-term Approach to Radical Beauty with Deepak Chopra & Is ‘Activated Charcoal’ Good for Detox? [BIO Podcast: Ep 127]
- Elevate Your Mind with Drew Canole & Invisible Causes of Weight Gain [BIO Podcast: Ep 75]
- ‘What the Health’ Uncovers The Truth With Kip Andersen & Secret Techniques for Mastering Meditation [BIO Podcast: Ep 155]
With love and gratitude,