I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: How can I boost my immunity with the constant weather changes?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Danielle – Cincinnati, Ohio
With the constant weather changes this year, what are your suggestions to boost my immunity so I stop getting sick.
Denise – From Beauty Detox Foods Group
Can toxicity cause headaches?
Rachel – Nashville, TN
I’ve been following your beauty lifestyle since 2013. Lately I’ve been seeing a lot of “health food” bloggers post about the convenience of using air fryers. What are your thoughts on using them?
Krista – Walnut Creek, CA
What are your thoughts on retinol and hyaluronic acid, helpful or harmful? Can I achieve the same benefits with eating Beauty Detox over time or should I start including these in my skin care as well?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
When we remove the dark clouds of negative emotions like shame, love is right there inside of us, waiting to shine out!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Prevent Sickness Using My Lickable Immunity Paste!
- 7 Natural Methods to Get You Through Cold and Flu Season
- How to NOT Get Sick (Even Though Everyone Around You Is!)
- 27 Tips to Beat that Headache!
- 9 Foods that Can Cause Chronic Pain and 9 that Can Alleviate It
- 3 Easy Tips To Eat Healthy All Week Long!
- Skincare on the Brain…and “Raw” Skincare??
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- The Power Of Pitaya With Founders Chuck And Ben & How To Boost Your Immunity [BIO Podcast: Ep. 29]
- Insider Beauty Tips with Dita Von Teese & Sneaky Sources Of Toxicity! [BIO Podcast: Ep 33]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Long-term Approach to Radical Beauty with Deepak Chopra & Is ‘Activated Charcoal’ Good for Detox? [BIO Podcast: Ep 127]
With love and gratitude,