You’re conscious about your diet. You probably eat as organic as possible. You do so many things for your health, and yet if you’re like most people, you don’t prioritize one of THE most important aspects of wellness: air quality. As you’ll learn in this segment, indoor air quality can be much worse than it seems, leading to all sorts of health issues. Luckily, cleaning your air at home can be easier and more affordable than most realize.
Next, we have my very special guest Justin Ehrlich who is an acupuncturist and expert in integrative Chinese Medicine. Listen in as Justin shares his personal journey into incorporating Chinese shamanic herbalism and alchemy into his coaching and personal life.
- Tony and I discuss why there is more to your health than being conscious about your food choices…
- How air quality matters when it comes to your overall wellness…
- What health issues are lurking in the air quality of your homes and what we can do to improve it…
- Justin shares how his personal journey lead him to working with clients in the field of Integrative Chinese Medicine…
- What Daoism is and how Justin integrates Daoism into his coaching with his clients…
- Two main steps people must take in order to heal, grow, and remove the condition of “victim mentality”…
- We discuss what biohacking and neurohacking are, in the wellness field, and how you can utilize this for your own benefit…
- Justin talks about how he incorporates Chinese shamanic herbalism and alchemy into his coaching and personal life…
About Justin Ehrlich
Drawn to many of the mystical practices that originated in ancient China for most of his life, Justin Ehrlich has been a California state licensed acupuncturist since 2002 and a student of the Jade Purity branch of Daoism since 2001.
After many years of questioning the nature of reality, and using these practices to work through his own struggles, heal old wounds, and find a deeper connection to the Divine, he has personally seen just how powerful and transformative this path can be.
His studies of medicine, meditation, philosophy, mindfulness-based practices, and religion have always been focused on the practical application of these subjects in the lives of his clients and himself.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Indoor air can be deadlier than city air
- Good tips for picking an air purifier
- Tips for cleaning the air without a purifier
- The Danger of Air Freshener and 10 Alternatives for a Great Smelling Home
- Ancient Chinese Medicine Massage to Help Rid Yourself of Belly Fat
- My First Acupuncture Experience!
- Kimberly Pick’s
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Justin Ehrlich Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Heal The Soul With Master Zhi Gang Sha & How Dangerous Is Your Indoor Air Quality? [BIO Podcast: Ep 133]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Benefits of Acupuncture With Dr. Pina LoGiudice & How to Give Your Mood a Makeover! [BIO Podcast: Ep 81]
With love and gratitude,