Listeners of this podcast know all about the dangers of over-consuming protein. But now new research suggests that your protein consumption heavily influences the process of autophagy. This segment explores a concept called “protein cycling” (or periodic protein restriction) and how it can help your cells renew, while slowing the aging process!
Next, we have my very special guest Charlynn Avery who is an aromatherapist and educator for Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oils. Charlynn loves natural healing and shares ways in which we can use essential oils in everything from our personal health to our household cleaners. Join us as Charlynn shares some of her personal tips on how to get a good night’s rest using essential oils.
- Tony and I talk about what recycling or periodic restriction of protein and if there are health benefits to it…
- How to implement protein restriction into your Beauty Detox lifestyle…
- Ways to be lean and healthy for long-term health and cellular energy….
- Tips for great energy, skin, hair, wellness and immunity…
- How essential oils promote sleep health…
- Charlynn shares which essential oils are best for sleep and tips on how to use them…
- Which essential oils are best used for children and babies to improve sleep…
- We discuss the benefits of massage and essential oils and which are the best blends for massage…
- Charlynn gives us a glimpse into her nightly routine to wind down, using essential oils…
- What some of the issues are that people struggle with when trying to fall to sleep and how essential oils can assist with those issues…
About Charlynn Avery
Charlynn Avery is an Aromatherapist and Educator for Aura Cacia, a brand of Frontier Co-op. In her work, she travels around the U.S. teaching about safe and effective essential oil use and is passionate about those powerful oils. Her life’s mission is to empower each individual to be in charge of their own health and healing.
Avery has spent her career practicing and teaching in the arena of holistic health and wellness as a licensed massage therapist and aromatherapist and currently holds additional certifications in holistic nutrition, Thai massage, life coaching and hypnotherapy. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Iowa State University and received additional education through both Carlson College of Massage Therapy and the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts.
Although she loves natural healing, she loves yoga and spending time in nature even more. An avid traveler both for work and pleasure, she can often be found getting her U.S. National Park passport stamped or reading a good book in an airport as she waits to make her next connection.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Programmed cell death
- Intermittent fasting and autophagy
- Good explanation of the science
- Is Intermittent Fasting a Weight Loss Miracle or a Myth?
- When Should SBO Probiotics Be Taken During Fasting? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 200]
- Kimberly Snyder’s SleepWell System
- My Top 6 Tips For Better Sleep!
- Getting More Sleep Naturally…For Beauty and Weight-Loss
- 3 Nutrients & Foods To Get Better Sleep Naturally!
- Follow-Up On Sleep, Beauty and Why You Don’t Feel as Rested as You Should
- Kimberly Pick’s
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Charlynn Avery Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Ayurvedic Remedies for PMS & Both Sides Of Intermittent Fasting [BIO Podcast: Ep 89]
- The Calorie Myth Explored, Everything You Have Been Dying To Know About Essential Oils and Aromatherapy! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 7]
- Better Sleep with Dr. Parsley and How To Fight Fatigue Naturally! [BIO Podcast: Ep 31]
- Enhance Your Sleep With Dr. Jay & Top 5 Nutrient Deficiencies [BIO Podcast: Ep 177]
With love and gratitude,