I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s theme is: How to Keep Motivation Going!
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Kelly – Vernon, NJ
I often find I start several projects because I feel really excited, then never end up finishing any of them as my motivation fades. How can I stay on track to finish my tasks at hand?
Heather – Virginia Beach, Virginia
I want to connect more with my bodies natural flow and feel more alive. Lately I feel stagnant in almost every area of my life and want to tap into my true passions but I am not sure how?
Nicole – Tampa FL
I am so inspired by all of the work you put into the world. I too want to share with the world. With so much noise can you give me some advice on how you knew which avenue to take to share your talents, and which areas to focus on?
Sue – Berlin, Germany
I have been trying to do affirmations but I am not believing what I tell myself. I have been talking negatively for so long to myself I am not sure how to shift my thinking? Do you have any suggestions?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Trust your inner voice. Don’t worry about what others’ think or how things look.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- How to Climb Back into the Wagon When You Fall Off!
- Tap Into The True Power Of Affirmations (Video Tip)
- My Top Tip On Being Successful With Affirmations [Video]
- How to Like Yourself More, And How This Improves Your Health
- Finding Your True Passion With Satya Scainetti & Reducing Stress Through Chanting! [BIO Podcast: Ep 167]
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Mindfulness and Sustainability with Jason Wachob & Happiness and Numbers! [BIO Podcast: Ep 135]
- The Importance Of Self-Care With Ruth Berhe & The Inflammation Weight-Gain Connection! [BIO Podcast: Ep 225]
- Improve Relationships with Carol Allen & The Amazing Benefits of Journaling! [BIO Podcast: Ep 139]
- How To Switch Your Mindset To Love Your Body More! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 146]
With love and gratitude,