This week’s theme is: Getting To The Root Of Cravings!
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Stacy – Baltimore, MD
I turn to food when I am dealing with stress or sadness. I often crave comfort foods and sweets. Is there a way to curb these cravings? I have gained 15 lbs this past year alone.
Ashley – Savannah, GA
I have stopped drinking but I feel left out. How do I stop craving alcohol when I go out to eat with friends or am at a party? I still want to have a drink!
Cammie – Vancouver BC
Is there a reason why I always crave salty food right before bed? Does this mean I am missing something in my diet?
Katherine – Munich, Germany
I recently started craving meat after not eating it for almost a decade. I have allowed myself to have some meat again but I feel guilty. How do I deal with these cravings and the feelings of guilt and shame around them.
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Self-care helps everything else work better.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- 10 Ways to Fight Cravings, Maintain Your Waistline and Your Sanity!
- An Introduction To The Root of Food Cravings! (Video)
- 5 Simple Tips for a Healthy Labor Day
- Have A College Body You Can Be Proud Of
- Why Table Salt Makes You Fat and Bloated
- The Top Foods To Eat (And NOT Eat!) To Reduce Bloating
- The Scary Truth About What’s Really in Meat
- Meat Vs Plant-Based Diet Effect On Gut Bacteria
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- What Are Some Healthy Desserts That Reduce Sugar Cravings? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 198]
- How To Minimize The Negative Impact Of Alcoholic Beverages? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 142]
- How Can We Avoid Eating Processed Foods? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 168]
- What Can I Substitute For A Piece Of Meat? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 122]
With love and gratitude,