In today’s VLOG, I wanted to ask you, Are You Overly Toxic? If so, It’s Time to Give Your Liver More Love.
Click to watch the VLOG above or feel free to read the transcript below instead!
Note: The following is the output of transcribing from an audio recording. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases it is incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages or transcription errors. It is posted as an aid, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.
Hi Beauties, most of us do our best to focus on what we put into our bodies, but the truth is that what you clean out is just as important. The more detoxified your body is, the more beautiful you become.
Are you suffering from being overly toxic?
- Do you wake up every morning with a stuffy nose?
- Ever find yourself trying to cover up offensive body odors like bad breath or BO?
- Have you noticed that you have a strong addiction to sweet?
- Does your digestion often bother you with frequent upset stomach aches, or bloating?
- Dealing with constipation or digestive distress?
- Are you continually fighting fatigue?
- Notice that you feel mentally dull and lose your train of thoughts easily?
If three or more of these pertain to you, it may be time to give your liver more love.
Your liver is your critical beauty organ. When your liver is overloaded by toxicity it becomes dysfunctional and cannot complete its tasks. — Think detoxifying, fat burning, and blood cleaning.
According to research I covered in Radical Beauty, the cells that make up your liver – the all-important filter of toxins, pesticides, and drugs – can be turned over in as little as 150 – 500 days. This means your liver is a resilient organ and it has super-regenerative powers! There is much you can do to help rebuild your liver
Here are 4 tips you can start applying today to help increase detoxification within your liver on a daily basis.
#1. Stay Away from HIGH PROTEIN DIETS
Research states that long-term high protein intakes result in increased cancer risk, disorders of bone and renal function, progression or coronary artery disease, and disorders of liver function. How do you know how much protein you should have? It’s worth noting that:
- A director from USC’s Longevity Institute reported that Americans are eating twice as much protein as they should.
Too much protein can have a seriously negative effect on your system and place a burden on your liver.
- Cut back on animal protein and try eating more nutrient dense plant-based meals to help your liver stay functioning it’s best
#2. Limit Medications
Remember that your liver has to work hard to detoxify any drugs you put into your body.
- Research has shown that Tylenol has a strong effect on the liver.
- Try rehydrating and resting if you have a headache instead of automatically popping a pill.
- Restore your vitamin B with a banana or get a message to help relieve a headache
#3. Go for Walnuts, Avocados, and Beets
- Walnuts are also high in omega-3 fatty acids, which help support your liver cleansing functions
- Beets are high in cleansing fiber and flavonoids
#4. Try my Radical Beauty Liver Tonic
Make this toning, cleansing, and anti-inflammatory drink anytime you want to give your liver a boost! Steep your ginger in a mug of hot water. Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- 1-inch ginger, sliced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tsp. Raw honey or coconut nectar
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- Filtered water
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of black pepper
That’s all I have for you today Beauties!
Sending you lots of love,