I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s theme is: Reducing Stress & Illness!
Have you been wondering about this very topic? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Betty – San Francisco, CA
I am a lawyer at a large firm with a heavy workload that causes me to work long hours and I have stressful cases. Can you provide some tips on how to manage my stress as I feel it is starting to affect my health. I have stomach aches often and end up having a nightcap drink to cope.
Jennifer – Dallas, TX
I have really bad acid reflux. It is often worse on the days that are very stressful or busy. Are there any foods I can eat to help my acid reflux, as well as avoid? I have given up coffee recently.
Carrie – Madison, AL
I know this is a heavy topic but can you please touch upon tips for those who are recovering from anorexia & bulimia. I’m someone that can’t eat when I’m stressed I’ve found that I can stomach fruit since it digests really well & keeps my energy up.
Sarah – Los Angeles
I suffer from a combination of chronic stress, constipation and candida. How do I best detoxify the colon to stimulate bowel movements when I wake up? Lemon water was working but no longer is. It seems that my hormones and stress are to blame?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
When we remove the dark clouds of negative emotions like shame, love is right there inside of us, waiting to shine out!
WE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- How Can You Tell the Difference Between Good Stress and Bad Stress?
- 19 Ways to Stop Letting Stress Ruin Your Life
- Beauty Detox Power: Nourish Your Nervous System Elixir
- Quick and Easy Tips to Prevent Acid Reflux and Heart Burn
- Acid Reflux, and How the Diet Is the Root Cause and Can Help Alleviate It
- Why I’m Not Eating Onions and Garlic Right Now
- How to Stop Emotional Eating and Take Control of Your Health
- [Vlog #8] Easy Tips To Enhance Your Digestion!
- Detoxify Your Body And Remove Waste Naturally
- GOOD MORNING! How is Your Colon This Morning??
- De-Bloating Digestive Distress Elixir Recipe
- Kimberly Snyder’s Smoothie Archive
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Long-term Approach to Radical Beauty with Deepak Chopra & Is ‘Activated Charcoal’ Good for Detox? [BIO Podcast: Ep 127]