I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s theme is: Cutting Out Expectations and Reducing Disappointments
Have you been wondering about this very topic? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Megan – Jacksonville, Oregon
What is your recommendation on how to deal with skeptical loved ones? I have recently made some shifts in my diet and lifestyle which I am proud of myself for. I tend to shy away from my values to avoid conflict when around others and I feel disappointed. Even though I know that these changes are positive and healthy, I begin to second guess myself and I lose confidence in my choices.
Veronica – Middlebury, CT
I would like to ask for breastfeeding advice. I had a baby 4 weeks ago, but unfortunately I have been struggling to produce milk. I had to supplement with formula, even though I didn’t want to and honestly it makes me feel I am failing my baby and it is frustrating and sad.
Alice – Queens, NY
My boyfriend of 7 years broke up with me at a time I was expecting a proposal. How do I deal with this blow and are there foods or nutrients that would be especially helpful to incorporate during the different stages of grief?
Blanca – Saratoga Springs UT
How do set better expectations around seeing others eating animals? I’m not militant or mean but sometimes I find myself sad knowing the suffering on their plates. Especially with people that have asked me why I don’t eat meat. They agree with the cruelty but somehow they can detach from it?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Focus on love and not judging others as “wrong”, including with diet, and others won’t judge us.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- How to Convince Your Significant Other to Eat Right
- 9 Tips for Helping Friends and Family Transition to Beauty Detox
- How to Be a Breast Milk Queen: Foods & Tips
- Ayurvedic Perspective On Breastfeeding
- Surviving Grief & Big Life Changes
- How Certain Foods Can Change Your Mood
- Do I Need to Be Vegan/Vegetarian?
- How to Explain to Others What You Eat (You Don’t Need to Defend Yourself)
Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good SBO Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Natural Beauty with Shel Pink & Is Your Relationship Hurting Your Health? [BIO Podcast: Ep 131]
- Breastfeeding Insights With Dr. Jay Gordon & BD Foods For Nursing [BIO Podcast: Ep 55]
- Overcoming Grief with Kristin Meekhof & The Magic of Morning Rituals [BIO Podcast: Ep 69]
- What Can I Substitute For A Piece Of Meat? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 122]
In love and health,