I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s theme is: Tips For Dealing With PMS!
Have you been wondering about this very topic? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Megan – Utah
Are there certain foods I should be sure to incorporate during my menstrual cycle?
Carol – Greenville, NC
What are your suggestions for relieving PMS symptoms (headache, bloat, irritability and fatigue)? Are monthly PMS symptoms a sign that my gut is still unbalanced?, I do take SBO Probiotics.
Kristen – Clinton, NJ
I get the worst cramps on the planet!! I started using maca and it has helped! I also use lavender essential oil. But are there any other foods, supplements or tips I can use to help take this pain away without pills?
Laura – Boston, MA
I tend to get really emotional the week of my period. I find myself crying more often and I feel my energy is really low and it is harder to workout. What are some tips to feel more upbeat and not feel like such a mess!
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Speak kindly, to yourself and others. Our words create a vibration that deeply affects us.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- The Top Beauty Benefits Of Maca
- 10 Ways to Fight Cravings, Maintain Your Waistline and Your Sanity!
- How Certain Foods Can Change Your Mood
- Top Ayurvedic Remedies for Menstrual Cramps and Irregular Cycles (Video)
- The End of Painful Periods & Dioxin-Free Tampons
- Nothing Should Stop You From Being Active – 7 Natural Cramp Remedies
- 21 Quick and Easy Bad Mood Busters
- 5 Mood-Boosting Secrets to Lift You Up During “Dark Days”
- How to Stop Emotional Eating and Take Control of Your Health
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good SBO Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Ayurvedic Remedies for PMS & Both Sides Of Intermittent Fasting [BIO Podcast: Ep 89]
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
- Benefits of Acupuncture With Dr. Pina LoGiudice & How to Give Your Mood a Makeover! [BIO Podcast: Ep 81]
With love and gratitude,