I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s theme is: Food Combining Basics
Have you been wondering about this very topic? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
Emily – Oregon
Is combining tomatoes with starches good food combining? For example: spaghetti with marinara, etc.? Also, if the tomatoes are raw versus cooked, does this change the food combining rules?
Crystal – Simi Valley), CA
How are nut milks classified when looking at properly combining foods. I love the creaminess it gives to certain smoothies and bowls I’ll make but am wondering if I am combining it properly with other ingredients.
Jen – Salt Lake City, UT
Are beans and legumes considered a starch or a protein? Can they be combined with starches such as rice or should they only be eaten with veggies?
Yioulika – Cyprus, EU
Considering that chia seeds are mainly protein and oats are mainly carbs, are they a good combination for Beauty Detox as breakfast or snack?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Be more playful. Life doesn’t have to be so serious.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- The Beauty Food Pairing Cheat Sheet! (INFOGRAPHIC)
- [Vlog #7] Easy Tips To Help Manage Proper Food Combining!
- Questions and Answers About Beauty Food Pairing!
- 7 Tips for Personalizing “Beauty Detox”, Overcoming Roadblocks and Eliminating Struggle!
- The Importance of Soaking and Sprouting Nuts and Seeds Part 1: Soaking
- 7 Excellent Sources of Plant Based Protein
- Enjoying Chia Seeds
- Kimberly Snyder’s Smoothie Recipe Archive
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good SBO Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Common Food Combining Misunderstandings Explained! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 222]
- Are Seeds As Dense As Nuts? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 112]
- Insider Beauty Tips with Dita Von Teese & Sneaky Sources Of Toxicity! [BIO Podcast: Ep 33]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
With love and gratitude,