I am so excited to have a very special guest Ruby Warrington is the best-selling author and the founder of the online platform Numinous and the popular New York City event series Club Soda. We discuss her latest upcoming book, Sober Curious, and how to unlearn mindless drinking. Ruby also shares how she went from the world of fashion to helping others on their journey to personal enlightenment.
- Ruby shares what made her make the switch from the world of fashion to launching the online magazine The Numinous…
- Why it’s so important to face your demons and allow yourself to be vulnerable, even with the rise of social consciousness…
- We discuss Ruby’s book Sober Curious and how it’s not about recovery as one might think and what inspired her to write the book…
- The benefits of “unlearning the mindless habit of drinking” and how we can be more conscious of these habits in everyday life…
- How to create rituals that are in alignment with our journey towards discovering personal enlightenment, as well as celebrate the Divine Feminine in all of us…
- How mysticism and science can it be used to make positive changes in the world…
About Ruby Warrington
Ruby Warrington is a best-selling author and British thought leader currently living in Brooklyn, NY. A former lifestyle writer and features editor at the UK’s Sunday Times Style supplement, Ruby created The Numinous, an online magazine that bridges the gap between the mystical and the mainstream.
Her latest book Sober Curious: The Blissful Sleep, Greater Focus, Limitless Presence, and Deep Connection Awaiting Us All On The Other Side of Alcohol is currently in pre-sale and will be released on December 31st, 2018. Ruby’s other projects include the popular New York event series Club SÖDA NYC and the digital spiritual coaching program Moon Club.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: kimberlysnyder.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- How to Like Yourself More, And How This Improves Your Health
- The “A” Word That Will Transform Your Health, Forever
- Revitalize & Renew Yourself Through Conscious Movement & Breathing
- Happier With Gretchen Rubin & The Shame Game [BIO Podcast: Ep 77]
- How To Minimize The Negative Impact Of Alcoholic Beverages? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 142]
- Feel Good SBO Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Breaking Though Old Habits and Fears! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 288]
- Transform Fear To Faith With Gabrielle Bernstein & Power Napping for Your Body & Beauty! [BIO Podcast: Ep 99]
- Growing Through Difficulties with Elizabeth Lesser & How To Practice Nonviolent Communication [BIO Podcast: Ep 145]
- Being Strong, Focused and Happy with Tara Stiles & Digestive Health Tips for the Holidays [BIO Podcast: Ep 121]
With love and gratitude,