Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you develop a lifestyle that promotes health, wholeness and healing. Feeling Good is about accepting who we are and living from a place of inner peace in our perfectly imperfect lives. Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. :)
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Dr. Belisa Vranich, who is a renowned clinical psychologist, speaker, and the author of Breathe: The Simple, Revolutionary 14-Day Program to Improve your Mental and Physical Health. Listen in as Belisa shares what inspired her to start implementing breathing into her daily life and how you too can incorporate breathing techniques that will give your body the energy it needs to get you through the day!
- With a background of clinical psychology, Belisa shares what inspired her to focus her time and energy on the breath and breathing…
- How the breath and the way we breath can affect the way we feel physically and mentally…
- Tips on how you can use the breath to help with GI problems, like irritable bowel, constipation or acid reflux…
- We share some daily general exercises you can do to help you learn to breathe correctly…
- Ways our breath can help reduce stress and help with anxiety and emotions…
- Belisa shares the benefits breath can have during exercise and in the recovery time following it…
About Belisa Vranich
Dr. Belisa Vranich is a renowned clinical psychologist, public speaker, and the author of Breathe: The Simple, Revolutionary 14-Day Program to Improve your Mental and Physical Health. Dr Belisa is also the Director of Breathing Science at The Ash Center for Comprehensive Medicine in New York City.
As founder of The Breathing Class™, Dr. Belisa has taught and lectured nationwide on topics related to dysfunctional breathing patterns and stress. Unique in its straightforward approach, The Breathing Class™ addresses both physical and psychological problems related to oxygenation that is out of balance, and teaching people to breathe in an anatomically congruous way that maximizes balanced inhales and exhales.
After fifteen years of experience in private practice Dr. Belisa is recognized as a leading expert in topics that range from health and fitness, stress reduction, nutrition, relationships, to trauma and addiction.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Revitalize & Renew Yourself Through Conscious Movement & Breathing
- The Connection between Proper Breathing and Weight Loss
- The connection between proper breathing and weight loss
- Stretch and Meditate to Combat Stress
- Start Meditating With These Easy Tips
- The Beauty Detox Power Yoga Series (digital download version)
- Feel Good Probiotics
- Feel Good Detoxy
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- The Beauty Detox Foods
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips
- Flipping The Gratitude Switch With Kevin Clayson & Easing Into The Beauty Detox Lifestyle
- Can You Improve Heart Health Through Yoga? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 158]
- Happier With Gretchen Rubin & The Shame Game [BIO Podcast: Ep 77]