Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you develop a lifestyle that promotes health, wholeness and healing. Feeling Good is about accepting who we are and living from a place of inner peace in our perfectly imperfect lives. Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. :)
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Sophia Gushee, who is a leading nontoxic lifestyle expert and author of the critically acclaimed book A to Z of D-Toxing: The Ultimate Guide to Reducing Our Toxic Exposures. Listen in as Sophia shares her journey as a mother who cares about her families environment and how you too can take steps towards a nontoxic lifestyle.
- Sophia explains her journey when she became a mother and why that sparked interests into non-toxic products…
- We share some simple steps you can take to make your home and environment less toxic…
- Some of the most overlooked toxic products people keep in their homes…
- Tips on living less toxic…
- We discuss the positive effects we will feel from living a less toxic lifestyle…
- How these toxic exposures are negatively impacting us…
About Sophia Ruan Gushee
Sophia Ruan Gushée, is a sought-after nontoxic lifestyle expert and author of the critically acclaimed book A to Z of D-Toxing: The Ultimate Guide to Reducing Our Toxic Exposures. Sophia is also founder of Ruan Living, a multimedia company. Ruan Living produces podcasts and workshops to empower people with practical tweaks that can help people detox their homes to create healing spaces.
Sophia’s work has appeared across a variety of outlets—including the Dr. Oz Show, Mind Body Green, Well + Good, and Modern Luxury. She is an in-demand speaker, podcaster, mentor, and social entrepreneur.
Sophia is a graduate of Brown University, and Columbia Business School. She is also a certified yoga teacher. Sophia and her husband live in NYC with their three children and Golden Doodle.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- 5 Everyday Items That Contain Toxic Chemicals
- How to Keep Your Body More Toxic-Free
- Addictive and Toxic: Are You Unknowingly Eating These Items Every Day?
- Our Body’s Various Elimination Channels, and How to Support Them
- How to Create Your Own Natural Cleaning Products
- 3 Easy & Non Toxic Natural Cleaning Supplies! [Vlog #19]
- Are You Overly Toxic? It’s Time to Give Your Liver More Love [VLOG #39]
- Feel Good Probiotics
- Feel Good Detoxy
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- The Beauty Detox Foods
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Reducing Stress & Illness!
- Insider Beauty Tips with Dita Von Teese & Sneaky Sources Of Toxicity!
- Combating Stress With Dr. Emily Kiberd & Heavy Metal Detoxification!
- Natural Beauty with Shel Pink & Is Your Relationship Hurting Your Health?