Welcome back for another episode of the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder – Episode #327.
Our goal is to help you develop a lifestyle that promotes health, wholeness and healing. Feeling Good is about accepting who we are and living from a place of inner peace in our perfectly imperfect lives. Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. :)
Let’s get started!
Today’s solocast topic is: Curb Your Cravings Before the Holiday, and Fine-Tune Your Self-Control and Fine-Tune Your Self-Control
I know from personal experience and working with my clients that cravings are something we all struggle with.
All too often I hear a people say…
- “I am trying to control what I eat but I have no self-discipline,”
- “I try to eat well but then I just can’t control myself when there’s a bag of chips or a plate of cookies in front of me — I can’t stop at a few,”
- “I’ve been really bad lately…
With the holidays coming up, it can be an even more difficult time to keep your cravings at bay, as there are more opportunities to indulge in excessive sweets or salty treats.
The truth is there are multiple reasons for different types of cravings.
- Once you understand why you’re having these cravings, you can fine-tune your self-control.
- And you can walk into any holiday party without feeling a nagging desire to reach for that 2nd or 3rd or 4th cookie.
Topics Covered In Curbing Your Cravings Before the Holiday
#1. What you crave is a sneak peek into your emotional state
#2. The more junk you eat, the more junk you crave
#3. What ingredients in manufactured (junk) foods are addictive, and cause you to crave them
#4. How to Combat all of these cravings and fine-tune your self control
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
FAN OF THE WEEK
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality, and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- How To Stop Cravings, Once and For All!
- 10 Ways to Fight Cravings, Maintain Your Waistline and Your Sanity!
- How to Deal with Sugar Cravings (Tips that Really Work!)
- The Surprising Fact About Holiday Weight Gain
- [Vlog #6] Tips For Grounding After The Holidays!
- The Key to a Healthy Holiday Season: Digestive Enzyme Support
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Looking to Keep the Weight Off This Holiday? Your Top 4 Thanksgiving Themed Questions Answered
- How To Survive The Holidays & No Meat Athlete on Eating a Plant-Based Diet as an Athlete!
How to Prepare For The Holidays!
- How to Keep Motivation Going! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 276]