Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and happy! Our topics focus on health (physical, emotional/mental and spiritual), wellness, holistic nutrition, beauty, meditation, spirituality and personal empowerment.
Feeling Good means we tune in to our bodies and our intuition, including making food and lifestyle choices to feel energized and beautiful, what serves us and what doesn’t, and being in flow along our unique journeys. Feeling good naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully strong body, radiant energy, and a level of peace and confidence in our perfectly imperfect lives.
Thursday is our community show, where I cover a themed topic and answer four questions that come right from members of our community, just like you! We are here to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. I’m so grateful and honored we found each other!
This week’s theme is: When Life Is Not Going According To Plan
Have you been wondering about this very topic? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at https://mysolluna.com/askkimberly/
Helen – Broken Bow, Nebraska
The story of the loss of your mother really touched me because I’ve recently gone through the same thing. I thought I had a good grip on my life and routine but this really has affected my health. What did you do to get through the initial emotional wreckage so that your overall health wasn’t affected?
Simone – Winslow, Arizona
I’ve been applying your lifestyle tips for years now and I’ve seen amazing effects on my health and wellness. However, I’ve been going through a breakup that I wasn’t expecting and it’s really caused me to slack in taking care of myself. Any immediate tips to getting me back on track? I don’t want to lose everything I’ve worked so hard to achieve.
Claire – Tulsa, Oklahoma
I need some advice on how not to allow my schedule to take me away from my daily aspirations/meditations. I feel like I get on a good routine but then always push it aside for something I think is more important. It really messes with my head because I tend to be a perfectionist. Any suggestions?
Elizabeth – San Antonio, Texas
I recently went for a job interview and failed miserably. Going into it with a positive attitude, even drank my GGS first thing, and still it didn’t turn out how I planned. I’m feeling bummed. How do I get through these kinds of disappointments?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
It feels good to let go, even when we don’t want to.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Surviving Grief & Big Life Changes
- 10 Ways to Combat Depression and Anxiety Through Your Diet
- [Vlog #10] Beauty Detox Self Care Tips!
- All Things Ginger – Kitchen Hacked!
- BIO Podcast: Ep. 300: Cutting Out Expectations and Reducing Disappointments
- 5 Tangible Ways I Hold It Together (Sort of!)
- The Amazing Healing Properties Of Nature! (Video)
- Revitalize & Renew Yourself Through Conscious Movement & Breathing
- The Magic of Morning Rituals
- [Vlog #11] Choosing Rituals Over Resolutions To Improve Our Lives!
- How Meditation Can Improve Performance at Work
- Glowing Green Smoothie®
- 6 Ways to Eat Your Way to a Happier You
- BIO Podcast: Ep 225: The Importance Of Self-Care With Ruth Berhe & The Inflammation Weight-Gain Connection!
- Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- Beauty Detox Solution
- The Beauty Detox Foods
- Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- BIO Podcast: Ep. 274: Navigating Relationships While Protecting Your Own Energy!
- BIO Podcast: Ep 69: Overcoming Grief with Kristin Meekhof & The Magic of Morning Rituals
- Podcast #311 Getting Past Beating Yourself up for “Messing Up”
- BIO Podcast: Ep 253: Human Garage With Gary Lineham & The High-Fat Fallacy