Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and joyful! Our topics focus on health and wellness (physical, emotional/mental and spiritual), holistic nutrition, medicinal plants, natural rhythms and cycles, beauty, meditation, self care and rituals, spirituality and personal empowerment.
Feeling Good means we are healthy, balanced, peaceful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of our perfectly imperfect lives. Feeling Good requires us to tune in and nourish our whole selves, which is made up of the four Solluna Cornerstones: our food, our bodies, our emotional well-being and our spiritual growth. Feeling good naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully healthy body, radiant energy, and a greater level of overall well-being and personal growth.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. I’m so grateful and honored we found each other!
I am so excited to have a very special guest, William Siff, who is an Acupuncturist, Clinical Herbalist, health educator, and expert in the field of medicinal herbs who draws from Western, Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine traditions. Listen in as William shares his expertise on herbs, spices and adaptogens, and how you can easily incorporate them into your life for overall health and wellness!
- William shares the role of herbs, spices and adaptogens, and why it’s important to incorporate them into your healthy lifestyle…
- How to define medicinal plants in comparison to western medicine…
- Our perspective on popular adaptogens and how to incorporate them into your meal planning…
- If rotating plants and herbs is important and why…
- We discuss essential oils and ways to implement them into your lifestyle for overall health and wellness…
- Plants and spices that contain large amounts solar energy and the ones that you should be cooking with…
About William Siff
William holds a Masters of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental medicine from Southwest Acupuncture College, is certified by the NCCAOM in Chinese Herbology and is a professional member of the American Herbalist Guild. He is a nationally known speaker and teacher in the field of Natural Medicine who lectures at colleges and conferences across the country.
His background includes founding the Goldthread Herb Farm and Apothecary, in western Massachusetts where he grew over 100 varieties of medicinal plants and held the Farm to Pharmacy internship program. Today he has evolved Goldthread into an herbal beverage company that offers ready-to-drink, healing herbal elixirs to a mainstream customer base, and works with medicinal herb projects around the world to expand the reach of grassroots, plant-based health care.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth.
The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! I have so much love and gratitude for you. Thank you for tuning in and being part of the community :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[FAN OF THE WEEK]
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- 6 Common Spices That Make You More Beautiful
- 10 Herbs and Spices to Heat Up Your Sex Drive
- Fighting the Damaging Effects of Stress with Adaptogens
- 10 Nutritious Plants Everyone Can Grow in Their Backyard
- How to Absorb More Nutrients from Your Food!
- 5 Simple Ways To Get THE MOST Nutrition Out Of Your Food! [VLOG #25]
- A Beginner’s Guide to Using Essential Oils for Wellness & Beauty!
- Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- The Calorie Myth Explored, Everything You Have Been Dying To Know About Essential Oils and Aromatherapy!
- Getting Protein Plant-Based!
- Benefits of Acupuncture With Dr. Pina LoGiudice & How to Give Your Mood a Makeover!
- Integrative Chinese Medicine With Justin Ehrlich & All About Air Quality