I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: “Are Seeds As Dense As Nuts?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Carrie – Brisbane, Australia
I know you talk about nuts being a dense food – do seeds have the same properties in this regard?
Loreta – Boston, MA
Rather than coffee, I drink unsweetened hot cocoa every morning usually with coconut oil but I’ve seen you write that it’s toxic. What is worse, cacao or coffee and is raw cacao okay consumed daily?
Erica – Reno, NV
What kind of tips and tricks do you have for maintaining the Beauty Detox Lifestyle on vacation where the options may be limited to none… like a Disney Park?
Destiny – Studio City, LA
I stopped drinking alcohol 2 months ago, but now I can’t stop craving sweets! Any suggestions on how to help these cravings?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
To change your life, you need to change your priorities.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to express your highest potential of your authentic and natural beauty from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- The Importance of Soaking and Sprouting Nuts and Seeds Part 1: Soaking:
- 5 Reasons to Give up Coffee, And How to Drink it if you Insist!!
- Tea vs. Coffee: My Perspective from a Beauty Standpoint:
- How To Break Your Coffee Habit Without The Headaches
- How To Eat Healthy While Traveling
- Proper Travel Snacks!
- 5 Ways to Make Traditional Holiday Drinks Healthy!
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Manifest Your Dreams With Gary Quinn & Life-Saving Foods for Focus [BIO Podcast: Ep 83]
- Interview with Bonafide Peacekeeper Amandine Roche & Restaurant Survival 101 [BIO Podcast: Ep 49]
Enjoy the podcast!
With love and gratitude,