This is the first part of a series Tony and I will be doing on the amazing impact of enzymes on your health, beauty, brain, body and overall health. There are so many misconceptions and half-truths out there about enzymes, it’s critical you understand have a foundation before getting into more advanced tips for maximizing the power of enzymes!
Next, I have a very special guest Samantha Paige, who is a personal friend of mine and the creator of Last Cut, a photo documentary about authenticity and listening to your inner voice, that’s turned into a movement. Samantha is also an artist, mother, and a young adult cancer survivor. Listen in as Samantha shares her personal struggles with reconstructive surgery and how you too can embrace your weaknesses and overcome shame, regardless of your situation.
- Tony and I discuss why digestive enzymes are so important to our health and beauty…
- What enzymes are and why they are so critical to our overall well-being…
- How enzymes facilitate or accelerate specific reactions in digestion and repair of tissue…
- How enzymes break down our digestion and promote different functions throughout our body…
- Whether enzymes are found in cooked versus raw foods and how they break down in our body…
- We discuss our bodies’ natural enzymes and ways we can support them being manufactured to a more efficient degree…
- Samantha shares what the Last Cut is and what it means to women and people in a larger sense…
- Samantha shares her backstory on why she decided to get a double mastectomy…
- How Samantha reacted to the surgery and subsequent reconstructive surgery…
- How you can embrace your own weaknesses and scarring, and begin to explore your own inner self…
- What you can do to overcome the emotion of shame…
About Samantha Paige
Samantha Paige is an artist and mother with a passion for the truth and connection. As a young adult cancer survivor, Samantha has learned to use life experiences as fuel. Her health challenges have been her greatest teachers. After 6 major surgeries and some lovely scars to show for it, she is happy to feel stronger and healthier than ever.
In January 2016, Samantha launched Last Cut, a photo-documentary art project and started writing her upcoming memoir. Last Cut was born when she opted to remove silicone implants she had elected with a preventive double mastectomy in 2008. Paige collaborated with photographer Lisa Field to document the year following this surgery.
This project is inspired by her love of the truth and belief in the great power of community and connection with other like-minded individuals around our most profound life experiences. Last Cut has been highlighted in an Equinox billboard campaign. She also spoke her truth and bared her scars in a video commercial posted to the brand’s worldwide social media audience. You can find Samantha on Instagram @lastcut and Facebook @lastcutproject.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Without enzymes, biological reaction essential to life takes 2.3 billion years: UNC study
- STUDIES ON ENZYME ACTION
- The role of enzyme supplementation in digestive disorders
- Are You Eating Enough Enzymes for Beauty, Health and Anti-aging?
- Introducing Probiotics… My Simple Solution for Enhanced Digestion, Health and Beauty
- Supplementing For Our Health & Beauty
- Declaring This a No Mom Shaming Zone
- How to Make Positive Thinking Even More Powerful!
- Basic Tools And Techniques To Start A Meditation Practice (Video)
- Start Meditating With These Easy Tips
- The Absolute Beginner’s Guide To Meditation (Video
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Samantha Paige’s Interview
- Samantha’s Website
- Samantha’s Blog
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Mindfulness and Sustainability with Jason Wachob & Happiness and Numbers! [BIO Podcast: Ep 135]
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 27]
- Goals and Intent with Mallika Chopra & Best Practices For Spring [BIO Podcast: Ep 47]
With love and gratitude,