I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Does the Glowing Green Smoothie have too much sugar?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Stephanie – Beauty Foods Group
During your Podcast with Jeff Warren (Episode 229) you mentioned practicing fascia and tension release. You mentioned certain body parts associated with certain emotions. I would LOVE more information on this! Can you share some common areas for different releases?
Roxanne – Long Beach, CA
Thoughts on cooking with enameled cast iron pots and pans?
Val – Vancouver, BC, Canada
A friend who studied nutrition said my Glowing Green Smoothie has too much sugar because of the banana and It will spike my insulin, & I should add some protein powder to it? Also that I could get diabetes?
Olivia – Beauty Foods Group
My 7 year old niece has been a vegetarian for about 6 months now. At times, it has been hard. How do parents with vegetarian/vegan children handle this situation without making the child feel “left out”.
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
When you feel down, work to uplift someone else.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- The Pros & Cons of Stress Revealed HERE!
- Fighting the Damaging Effects of Stress with Adaptogens
- The Dangerous Effects of this Toxin You Might Be Consuming Daily
- Kimberly’s Picks Page
- Candida Glowing Green Smoothie Recipe
- Is All Sugar “Bad”? My Answers to Your Sugar Questions
- How to Cook for Children and Help Them Adapt to the Beauty Detox Lifestyle
- Do I Need to Be Vegan/Vegetarian?
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Embracing Meditation With Jeff Warren & Organic Soy Isn’t Bad For You [BIO Podcast: Ep 229]
- Insider Beauty Tips with Dita Von Teese & Sneaky Sources Of Toxicity! [BIO Podcast: Ep 33]
- Lifestyle Changes with Joe Cross & The Do’s and Don’ts of The GGS [BIO Podcast: Ep 57]
- Tips For Raising Plant-Based Children [BIO Podcast: Ep. 56]
With love and gratitude,