I am so excited to talk more with you about this staple in the Beauty Detox Lifestyle.
I know many of you have asked me questions about Beauty Food Pairing which I first introduced in The Beauty Detox Solution. I created this lovely infographic for you so you can keep it handy whenever you are in doubt about your Beauty Food Pairing. =)
I talk about this topic in extensive detail in my first book The Beauty Detox Solution. I can’t stress enough the importance of understanding how our body processes the food we eat.
That step is essential for optimal health and well being. I created this cheat sheet to help you remember which foods pair best together so that you don’t waste precious excess Beauty Energy trying to digest your meals.
Before we get to the infographic here is a quick Beauty Detox Recap
- More Energy = More Beauty
- The real cause of aging is acidic sludge in the body, which constantly impedes energy. Ongoing cleansing, which includes consuming cleansing foods, is the way to clean out the sludge. As you clean out the sludge/toxicity, oxygen opens up in your body, and you will assimilate nutrition better.
- Certain foods and combination of foods digest more easily then others, taking up less Beauty Energy. Freeing up energy from digestion is the single most important way to redirect large amounts of energy to make weight loss efficient and fight aging.
Still not sure? Here is a Beauty Tip for Good Beauty Food Pairing Dishes when just starting The Beauty Detox Lifestyle:
Even if you aren’t yet eating according to the Beauty Detox Principles, you can still benefit from Beauty Food Pairing. These examples are to show that ALL of us, no matter what kind of diet we are currently eating, can start practicing Beauty Food Pairing right now.
- Avocado sushi rolls
- Grilled fish on a bed of mesclun greens
- Guacamole with salad and corn chips
- Steak with slightly sauteed or steamed spinach
- Bagel with organic butter
- Apple, followed by scrambled eggs twenty minutes later
- Baked chicken with broccoli
- Pasta primavera
If you are well into the Beauty Detox Lifestyle here are a few suggestions for you!
- Sweet potatoes and a mix of vegetables
- Tempeh on a bed of greens with sauteed vegetables
- Quinoa, Avocado and Corn Salad Recipe
- My Vegan and Gluten Free Mac and Cheese paired with a large side salad
I hope this post reminds you of how important not only the food we consume is but also how we pair what we eat as well!
Love and Gratitude,