In today’s VLOG, I wanted to share with you 4 Feel Good Foods for Vibrant Eyes!
Click to watch the VLOG above or feel free to read the transcript below instead!
Note: The following is the output of transcribing from an audio recording. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases it is incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages or transcription errors. It is posted as an aid, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.
We talk a lot about skin and hair health because I know this is top of the line for a lot of us. The reality is, the eyes have a really big impact on how we show up in the world. Clear sparkling eyes are reflective of our inner health, our vitality, and beauty! They are the windows to our hearts, our souls, and our guts! When someone talks directly to us, they focus on our eyes.
Today I am going to share with you some of my favorite foods to help illuminate our eyes, making them sparkle, as well as ways to minimize puffiness and dreaded dark circles.
Our eyes are directly linked to our bodies.
There is no hiding what are our eyes are trying to share with us, as they are connected by countless nerve endings, muscle fibers, and blood vessels.
- Different irregularities around the pupil and iris can indicate congestion in your system signs of toxicity in our systems.
- Dark circles under the eyes can indicate an overly taxed adrenals system. If we over stimulate it will show up on our face.
- Think coffee, refined sugars, lack of sleep, chronic stress, and dehydration can all strain our adrenals
- Puffiness on our eyes can show up from too much of that sneaky sodium in our diets.
By eating the Beauty Detox Diet, our eyes can brighten, whiten, de-puff and become more luminescent!
- Eating cleansing foods that flush out the lymphatic system can and foods high in antioxidants will take away cloudiness in your eyes.
- Eating plant foods with a proper balance of the electrolytes sodium to potassium can help flush out excess fluids.
- And remaining hydrated & getting plenty of sleep will make our eyes look good and feel magnetic!
Vibrant Eyes #1. Beets
If you are not clearing out the excess of build up in your system, it doesn’t matter how much goodness you are putting in. You aren’t going to get the same results. It’s really important that we clean out our systems so we can absorb all the good from what we put in. Beets are an amazing natural cleanser to help cleans our systems. I also take Detoxy every week just for this!
- High in betacyanin, stimulating liver function and helps to oxygenate our blood
- Natural colon cleanser = removing toxins from the body which helps supports the capillaries traveling to our eyes, so they can be brighter
- Rich in calcium, iron, and folate = key for new cell growth and healing
Vibrant Eyes #2. Papaya
- High in the enzyme papain, (similar to the stomach enzyme pepsin) = nourishing beautiful eyes and healthy skin by dissolving and cleansing stagnant debris
- Oxygenates the body and cleanses tissues = protecting against wrinkles
- High in Vitamin A & C = repairing skin for a youthful glow and brightening eyes
Vibrant Eyes #3. Collard Greens
I love to incorporate collard greens for my lunch! Check out my favorite wraps so you can start incorporating them into your diet today!
- High in chlorophyll and the alkalizing magnesium = minimizing dark under eye circles
- Rich source of lipoic acid (an antioxidant that regenerates vitamin C) = reduces discoloration and brightens skin
Vibrant Eyes #4. Asparagus
- 288 milligrams of potassium per cup = helps create proper electrolyte balance in the body and reduce puffiness and bloating
- High in fiber = cleansing the digestive tract and supporting ongoing detoxification
- The best source of Vitamin K = helps the body absorb calcium and helps to prevent kidney stones
Check out my Beauty Detox Foods Book, where I’ve shared several other wonderful foods you can eat to help your eyes become more radiant and magical. I even have some delicious recipes you can make, and share with your friends and family, and know that you are supporting everyone’s windows to their souls.
Please share with this your community, with anyone you feel might benefit from these tips. I hope this was a helpful Beauties. I will see you back here soon.
Also fun news Beauties! I am going to start doing Instagram Live Videos, so please be sure to follow me @_Kimberlysnyder to stay in touch with all my different offerings.
Sending you lots of love.