In this episode, Tony and I talk about superfoods that are actually worth spending your money on! We will speak with you on what a superfood really is and how they can even be more common than you think. The media often pushes the exotic, expensive angle in their marketing but those are not our only choices! Tony and I cover what the superfoods we believe in make an impact on your health and beauty and recommend you start trying today.
Next, my very special guest is color expert, Jennifer Butler. I had my colors “read” a few years back and it has transformed the way I dress and choose colors in my life. Jennifer shares some key ways you can start to incorporate your true colors into your daily life. She speaks about how color is a vibration that we are connected with, and each person’s energy, as well as skin, eye color and skin tone create a unique color palette that includes specific colors to wear for every occasion. She shares how by connecting with colors you can transform how you feel and connect authentically with the world. Did you know that over 90% of communication is non -verbal? By unlocking your true colors you can connect authentically with the world and feel your best. Find out how now.
- Discover superfoods actually worth spending money on versus other ones to avoid…
- My reasons to source “common” super foods you can find in your local grocery store…
- Once a superfood has been dried or processed, what happens to the nutrient profile?…
- Find out what superfood helps boost fertility…
- A superfood that will help you get your B vitamins
- Which superfood you should get flash frozen…
- Tell-all on which superfoods are “scams”…
- A color expert’s viewpoint on how to style your wardrobe to best suit your natural look….
- Why your hair, skin and eyes create your personal portrait…
- Wearing the color of your eyes gives you THIS…
- Top reasons to wear skin tone colors…
- Learn more about the True Beauty Movement…
- Feel empowered by the true power of color…
- How to let go of striving for an ideal of perfection that doesn’t allow us to see the real beauty in each of us…
About Jennifer Butler
Jennifer Butler is the leading expert in the sociology of style and color. Her experience lies in the art of visual communication. Jennifer teaches that mastery of appearance equals mastery of communication. Building on her fashion expertise, knowledge of human nature and understanding of color, she develops style and color palettes that reveal the essence of an individual’s personality.
Through her work, Jennifer helps CEO’s and business executives, celebrities, artists and community leaders to powerfully, authentically and effectively express themselves. Jennifer bases her work in the belief that harmony between inner essence and external presentation creates beauty. She believes that the way we physically express ourselves is a critical element to becoming powerful communicators, whether on stage in front of hundreds or at home with family and friends. Jennifer leverages over 35 years in the fashion industry as well as degrees in both sociology and art history to help her clients effectively express themselves through their appearance.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! 🙂
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance!
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Summary of Maca Study
- Overview of Reishi Study
- Study on Chaga
- Study on Cordyceps
- Information on Bee Pollen
- Information on Pine Pollen
- Study on Goji Berries
- Information on Acai
- Study on Beetroot
Jennifer Butler Interview: