Our Body’s Various Elimination Channels, and How to Support Them
Hope all is well with you during this beautiful month of September! I just got back from Vegas, which was a lot of fun. I was working a lot, so I didn’t see get out to see toooo much, but I saw a really great show and thank God I brought food for my clients!! :)
Everything is energy. Consequently, we can therefore classify everything as either emitting a positive energy or a negative energy. Good quality food, clean air, pollution, and toxicity in the body are physical entities that contain energy, but the energy of the company you keep, your co-workers (since you are around them all day) and friends and your thoughts are also energy. Things that we can not see with our two eyes have energy as well! If you intuitively feel that someone is negative or an “energy suck”, avoid them or situations that you have to be around them for a long time! It WILL affect you.
In order to increase the positive energy in our body, it is key that we increase the quality of our food, and consume as much natural, organic and whole food as possible. Our diet should be anchored in plant foods.
However, the other side of the equation is that we must be sure that we are consistently removing (cleansing) the toxicity from our bodies, which is negative and has disintegrative qualities. Pollution, waste and acidity are constantly building in our systems. We must work to eliminate them as much, and as efficiently as possible on an ongoing basis.
Our bodies have several different systems and organs that are involved in our body’s cleansing mechanism. Pooping is the obvious way, but it isn’t the only way! :)
Here are some of our body’s major cleansing organs and mechanisms through which toxins are released from the body, and how to support them and avoid things that impede them:
– Organic, high plant food diet
– Dry skin brushing
– Excess fat
– Cholesterol (from consuming animal products)
– Clean drinking water (never drink tap water!)
– Foods that contain a lot of liquids
– Watermelon juice
– Coconut water
– Holding in (pee when you have to!!)
– Eating the right foods, in the right combination and way
– Colonics and enemas
– Drinking plenty of water (water cleanse!)
– Too many (other) animal products (they contain no fiber)
– Having a mental disposition of not “letting go” of things
– Consistently being aware of taking deep breaths through the nose, and expanding the entire lungs (the belly should rise but the shoulders should not go up, which could restrict air flow)
– Short shallow breaths
– Getting angry, stressed out or agitated often
– Not exercising or meditating
– Drink a lot of water
– Using non-toxic skin products and not too many of them!
– Infrared sauna
– Anti-perspirants. No one should be using an anti-perspirant as it blocks our sweat channels and holds toxins in !!
– Deodorants that contain mercury and other toxins
Hope this helps you to keep your precious body, and those of loved ones, more clean.
I send my love!