In this episode, Tony and I are going to talk about something that I talk about a lot, and that is-our digestion. With holidays here, our digestive systems can really get bogged down (it happens to the best of us :) ). This segment is all about tips you can use to boost your digestion, with sub-topics including beauty food pairing, intermittent fasting, mindful meal skipping, herbs like ginger, soup and more. Very useful for anytime you feel heavy and want to recharge your body’s ability to digest!
Next, we have my very special guest Tara Stiles who is an author, yogi, and founder of Strala Yoga. Tara shares what inspired her to start Strala Yoga and how it’s different from other forms of yoga. We dive into the misconceptions revolving around yoga and how she has affected thousands of kids around the world with the Alliance for a Healthier Generation.
- We talk about our digestion and the ways it can get thrown off during the holiday season…
- How our digestion affects how we feel physically, emotionally and overall…
- Tony and I share some of the basic beauty food pairing principles…
- Ways we can help our digestion through natural digestive enhancers…
- Tara shares how incorporating yoga and meditation, early on, stirred her motivation towards helping others…
- How moving your body, connecting, and enjoying yourself is very important during your own personal growth…
- We discuss some of the misconceptions about yoga…
- Tara talks about her travels and how she brought her message internationally…
- How pranayama and breathing play into the Strala philosophy…
- Tara shares how she got involved with Alliance for a Healthier Generation and how the children are responding…
About Tara Stiles
Tara Stiles is the founder of Strala Yoga, a revolutionary approach to healing through movement. Strala’s home base center, Strala NYC, is located downtown New York and her partner studios are in Seattle, Singapore, Barcelona, and Tokyo. Tara also teams up with W Hotels on FIT with Tara Stiles — a global program bringing Strala Yoga classes and healthy recipes to W properties around the globe.
She is a collaborator with Reebok, working closely with the design team on their Reebok Yoga lifestyle range, and has authored several top-selling books including Slim Calm Sexy Yoga, Yoga Cures, Make Your Own Rules Diet, and Make Your Own Rules Cookbook. Tara supports The Alliance for a Healthier Generation, President Clinton’s initiative to combat childhood obesity, bringing Strala classes to 30,000+ participating schools.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! ?
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower YOU to express your highest potential of your natural beauty from the inside out. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Interesting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in feeling and being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Soup recipes
- Glowing green recipe
- All things ginger!
- A Definitive Guide to Healthy Bowels
- Introducing Probiotics… My Simple Solution for Enhanced Digestion, Health and Beauty
- 5 Ways You Are Ruining Your Digestive Health in the Hour After You Eat
- The Surprising Fact About Holiday Weight Gain
- The Beauty Detox Solution
Tara Stiles’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- What Are Some Beauty Detox Approved Desserts? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 90]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Interview with Marvel Super Hero, Anthony Mackie and Realistic Goal Setting Tips for 2016! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 19]
- Demystifying Health Skin With Joanna Vargas & Holiday Eating Tips! [BIO Podcast: Ep 113]
Enjoy the podcast!
With love and gratitude,