I’m still in LA, but even here it still gets cold at night! I really like hot drinks this time of year. Sometimes a milky hot drink is really special, and extra comforting. If you haven’t already, I suggest you check out my Vegan Almost Raw Hot Chocolate.
Sometimes you either don’t have raw cacao in the house, or don’t want even a tiny bit of caffeine, OR you just want variety! In these cases, for my hot drink lovers, you will love my Vegan Vanilla Latte!! I am excited to share this with you. It is yum!
It contains cinnamon, which has been shown to help regulate our blood sugar levels, and has an anti-clotting effect on the blood. It is even recommended for people with Type 2 diabetes to consume. Cinnamon is even believed to boost boosts cognitive function and memory.
- 12 oz Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Measure out a mugful of unsweetened vanilla almond milk. You can either make it yourself (Check out my blog on Megan’s Almond Milk for instructions and add an extra tsp. of vanilla extract), or get buy some at the store. The Almond Breeze brand is an okay alternative if you don’t have the time to make your own milk.
- Heat your mugful of unsweetened vanilla almond milk in a pot to warm it up. Don’t boil!
- Pour the milk back into your mug, then add 1 tsp. of cinnamon and stir.
- Sweeten as desired with Stevia.
- Sip slowly and enjoy!!
I hope you love and enjoy this drink. I know I truly do, and it is a great alternative to a desert if you want something sweet after a meal- but still easy to digest. A great pairing to this yummy drink is my truffles recipe, the perfect combination for super deliciousness!
Lots of love,